What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

nöyd

Staff member
SkEOHWA.jpg

nöyd

Staff member
There's alot of celebs etc. that passed this year, however they did not get a mention in the thread at the time, which is what these posts were based upon.

horrie hastings

First Grade
There's alot of celebs etc. that passed this year, however they did not get a mention in the thread at the time, which is what these posts were based upon.

I notice quite a few get posted in Four Corners obituaries
thread, i try and keep musicians, tv stars and actors in this thread.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mark Harris - former Roosters and Bears player, has sadly died from throat cancer.

A bit before my time but my father-in-law rated him.

Vale.

View attachment 35399

He was awesome to watch in full flight, a bit like a runaway train and would often knock players over like bowling pins with his runs and was also a huge kicker of the ball. A real loss of a Roosters legend and a real gentleman.
RIP Mark.

Mr Spock!

Referee
He was awesome to watch in full flight, a bit like a runaway train and would often knock players over like bowling pins with his runs and was also a huge kicker of the ball. A real loss of a Roosters legend and a real gentleman.
RIP Mark.
Rip legend

for you and Easts supporters Horrie

Mark scores at the 2 minute mark just like you said.

Derek Fowlds of Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister and Heartbeat has passed away at age 82.

The last of the main cast of the Minister series after Paul Eddington and Nigel Hawthorne. Was must viewing in the 80s although over my head as a kid, one of the great English comedies.

Heartbeat was always must viewing in my house as a teen in the 90s, so his role as Sgt Oscar Blaketon for almost 20 years is fondly remembered. I'll even watch repeats as a guilty pleasure. Oscar and Frank Gilroy are my two fave TV cops LOL. Once Nick Berry then Jason Durr left, I didn't watch it much but my mum did, so if I visited and it was on, I'd sit and watch it.

Rest in peace.

images (5).jpeg

mackdadday

Juniors
monty pythons have given me thousands upon thousands of hours of joy in my life. A goblet lifted to a man who was so much a part of my own being lifted in outrageous laughter.