What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Membership

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Our club, because we have no Parent Club for support, depends on Memberships. Without the huge base of Members, we wouldn't survive long. Anyone reading this and not yet a member, please join up. You even have the option of paying small amounts month. You save hundreds when you become a member and get lots of perks and invitations.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our club, because we have no Parent Club for support, depends on Memberships. Without the huge base of Members, we wouldn't survive long. Anyone reading this and not yet a member, please join up. You even have the option of paying small amounts month. You save hundreds when you become a member and get lots of perks and invitations.
Well said mate couldn’t have put it any better, membership is crucial for our grand old club!

Fellow LU Bunny diehards like me get on board and sign up, actually you get quite a lot with a supporter membership for $99 for those who can’t make games, @Souths Till I Die i know you get really busy with work, maybe a 3 game membership or supporter membership would be great for you and they aren’t too expensive either, can pay monthly on rolling rabbit plan.

Are we all signed up for 2020 @southsport @handyman2190 @Travitoh

If not hop on board, I’m sensing another strong decade for us!

The more members we get the more investment that goes into our pathways systems for future Rabbitohs.

If our supporters said oh well I won’t worry about membership this year, if we all did that we just would not have our own pathways systems and our club would be in danger of survival again.

Travitoh

First Grade
Personally, being a member isn't for me until Adelaide gets some love from the club instead of destinations an hour outside of Sydney and Brisbane.

I'm happy for all of you who are members and can appreciate the feeling of involvement that you all must feel and if Souths were to visit Adelaide, I will be on board the instant i read the news about it.

There's plenty of us here already and visiting will only unearth more.

callmack1

Staff member
I knew you’d love it bro, I bet you loved the Sutto coin as well?

You’ve been a member since 2013 am I right?
Coin is incredible man! I've already got it sitting with all my other memoribilia.

And yes, that's correct. How long have you been one for again bro?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Coin is incredible man! I've already got it sitting with all my other memoribilia.

And yes, that's correct. How long have you been one for again bro?
See what I meant re this years cap and how comfy it is too?

Wow bro just 2 years off gold membership.

I first joined back in 2011 so I got my gold membership this year bro if you recall I spoke about that about 3 weeks ago! It was honestly a massive big deal to me, meant a lot! I’m gonna get the certificate laminated and framed!

callmack1

Staff member
See what I meant re this years cap and how comfy it is too?

Wow bro just 2 years off gold membership.

I first joined back in 2011 so I got my gold membership this year bro if you recall I spoke about that about 3 weeks ago! It was honestly a massive big deal to me, meant a lot! I’m gonna get the certificate laminated and framed!
Cap is the best one I've got so far! Love it man!

Far out yea I can wait for gold membership! Like you, it'll be a big deal for me!