What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

snout

First Grade
you hate a kid that is on the spectrum? Take a Bex and have a lie down
The spectrum?...haha.

Have a lie down and an uppercut.
When l went to school there were so many kids who today would've been on the 'spectrum' but just got on with it.

Angry.
Disobedient.
Anxious.
Confused.
Didnt want to be at school.

Put 'em on the farkin 'spectrum.

Hang on.
Maybe get them off a screen for 5 minutes and off sugar and see how they behave.

Ferk.
Me.
Dead.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Next idiot that mentions Greta to me and how good she is , I’m gonna ask them one question.
Simply,...
What other climate change activists do you follow?
When they can’t give me one name I’m gonna tell them to get f**ked with their f**king bandwagon bullshit.

I might even follow it up with a what particular part of her big speech do they agree with and where did she get the info from.

...and maybe even a bit of ... can you prove it?

carcharias

Immortal
Imagine the respect Scummo would of got from us in here if he had raised his head and campaigned or even heard from him during the many years and times that the Sharks were doing it hard.

Me thinks even a lot of the people that voted for him our now realising what The Liar from The Shire is all about. He is the type of bloke you see running up to great you when you happen to wander into the second hand car yard. Has he got a deal for you !!!!

Maybe if the other mob had a candidate that wasnt so useless that even scomo can beat them in an election then people wouldn’t be whinging.
Seriously
Wasn’t it the unloseable election?

they must be the shittest political party in history.

I’m looking at it with no idea about politics btw.

Quigs

Immortal
Spectrum ...... Youse want Spectrum ............... I'll give youse Spectrum !!!!!

Someday I'll have money
Money isn't easy to come by
By the time it's come by I'll be gone

Quigs

Immortal
Serious Note: I know we have a few forumers here that live down south of Syd-a-ney. I hope everyone is safe and sound.

I had some great times and Narooma and Cobargo decades ago. I am hearing now of deaths down there, one at Narooma and two souls perished at Cobargo.

Keep well all of you in those areas. We had fires well north of us and it was scarey enough. Things are getting bloody serious for sure.

Next idiot that mentions Greta to me and how good she is , I’m gonna ask them one question.
Simply,...
What other climate change activists do you follow?
When they can’t give me one name I’m gonna tell them to get f**ked with their f**king bandwagon bullshit.

I might even follow it up with a what particular part of her big speech do they agree with and where did she get the info from.

...and maybe even a bit of ... can you prove it?

Next time a denialist or "dont want to know aboutist" hides behind the Greta is a hypocrite /autistic /spoiled /used brat etc I will refer them to some of the research data . https://www.climatechangeinaustralia.gov.au/en/ I couldnt give a F**k about Greta .All that stuff you are whining about her is iirrelevant to whats going on with climate change.. Its not like "following " a sport where you pick a player or team to follow . People are all hypocrites and only do things if it effects their wallet or imediate lifestyle . Thats why we do need Govt action. The 2016 report is latest Projections from CSIRO/ BOM . Their previous projections have been very close to what we are now seeing.. Science is not always cut and dried and Black and white proven . Weve never even taken a picture of an atom yet weve known for years a shiteload about how they act and what they look like. If you want to ignore all that research and deny it because we cant "prove 100% what an atom looks like " we would go back to the stone age.

so if you want to dispute the data or projections , by all means do so and be specific . But please dont be a coward and hide behind "Greta is a brat /Autistic Bla bla ."...

Last edited:

imasharkie

Coach
Imagine the respect Scummo would of got from us in here if he had raised his head and campaigned or even heard from him during the many years and times that the Sharks were doing it hard.

Me thinks even a lot of the people that voted for him our now realising what The Liar from The Shire is all about. He is the type of bloke you see running up to great you when you happen to wander into the second hand car yard. Has he got a deal for you !!!!
I love him. He's a sharkie supporter and that makes him a great person.

carcharias

Immortal
Next time a denialist or "dont want to know aboutist" hides behind the Greta is a hypocrite /autistic /spoiled /used brat etc I will refer them to some of the research data . https://www.climatechangeinaustralia.gov.au/en/ I couldnt give a F**k about Greta .All that stuff you are whining about her is iirrelevant to whats going on with climate change.. Its not like "following " a sport where you pick a player or team to follow . People are all hypocrites and only do things if it effects their wallet or imediate lifestyle . Thats why we do need Govt action. The 2016 report is latest Projections from CSIRO/ BOM . Their previous projections have been very close to what we are now seeing.. Science is not always cut and dried and Black and white proven . Weve never even taken a picture of an atom yet weve known for years a shiteload about how they act and what they look like. If you want to ignore all that research and deny it because we cant "prove 100% what an atom looks like " we would go back to the stone age.

so if you want to dispute the data or projections , by all means do so and be specific . But please dont be a coward and hide behind "Greta is a brat /Autistic Bla bla ."...

ha
Love it.
I’m not a denialist
I’ve never said I was... I actually said the opposite.
No idea where you got that from.

I just can’t cop fair weather global warming experts.
Hysteria created by media has exposed hypocrites all over the planet.

Pretty much everything you do adds to global warming... (if we are to believe the stories)

but it’s not your fault because you believe in Greta?
Maybe not you... but that what it comes across as.

you ,her , me we are all part of the problem.

yelling and abusing and marching means nothing unless you’re prepared to live off the grid.

No worries
Have a rant on Facebook
Make yourselves feel better.
Then kick back on your lounge and watch your mass produced TV with your mass produced iPhones and iPads in your hands.
Imagine the the size of the factories making that stuff?
whack the air con on too.

you are part of the problem

I am too.
I only need to look around my house to get confirmation.
Wood plastic steel everywhere.

David Suzuki was in JJJ years ago telling us about it.
Al Gore made a movie about 20 years ago about it
The oils have been singing about it for over 30 years.
It’s been common knowledge.
What did you do in that time to stop global warming?

me?
I separated my rubbish into 3 bins.

Now Coldplay have taken a stance and will not tour until they can leave no carbon footprint doing it.
Thank f**k for that.
They suck.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
ha
Love it.
I’m not a denialist

Pretty much everything you do adds to global warming... (if we are to believe the stories)

yelling and abusing and marching means nothing unless you’re prepared to live off the grid.

No worries
Have a rant on Facebook
Then kick back on your lounge and watch your mass produced TV with your mass produced iPhones and iPads in your hands.

I am too.

me?

Now Coldplay have taken a stance and will not tour until they can leave no carbon footprint doing it.
Thank f**k for that.
They suck.

Good. Coldplay are shit anyway.

snout

First Grade

Does Greta have a mobile phone?

Note: didnt see Carch's post before posting this

Eion

First Grade
ha
Love it.
I’m not a denialist

No worries
Have a rant on Facebook

I am too.

me?

Thank f**k for that.
They suck.
100%. I know 1 person, only 1, who has made the really tough choices to have proper personal carbon footprint neutrality, including going full vegan. I never hear about her political persuasions because she’s actually focused on herself.

no friggen way I ever live like she does, but at least she’s walking the walk and not complaining that someone else isn’t bailing her out.

Omnishark2

Juniors
they must be the shittest political party in history.

I’m looking at it with no idea about politics btw.

I think that's pretty self-evident ;)

Carch I normally love your work on the Sharks / NRL ... but your comments about climate change science / climate change activism are WAAAAY off beam !

snout

First Grade
Bloody vegans.

Cows need to be milked or they die.
Hens need to lay eggs.
I love animals and would never see one inhumanely treated but by telling everyone you cant have fullcream milk in your coffee because your against animal cruelty means your misinformed. Not more informed.

Bees whole little world of pollen and making honey is one of the most vital and important industries on the planet.
Good idea. Dont eat honey. Make a bee happy. Ha.

If you dont want to eat bacon great.
Then why advertise baconless bacon?
Or meatless patties?
Or eggless eggs?
If youre deadset against the friggin product why go so hard at creating a replica??

Do you not own a leather belt?
Leather shoes?
An animal was killed to make that yet you cant eat an egg a safe well cared for chicken laid??

To truly be a vegan youd have to live in the bush. Or on the moon. Because the housè you live in sits where an ecosystem once was and a thousand habitats were destroyed to build that house. The car you drive comes from a factory that was build where a million species once dwelt. And the highway was plunderes through a koalas home.

But dont drink a glass of milk. And tell everyone its because you cant see a cow unhappy.
Want to see a sad cow?
Dont friggin milk it.

carcharias

Immortal
I think that's pretty self-evident ;)

Carch I normally love your work on the Sharks / NRL ... but your comments about climate change science / climate change activism are WAAAAY off beam !

why get angry at scomo?
He didn’t elect himself
Blame the other shit mob for putting up such a shithouse challenge.

and
As Ive stated I am not anti climate change
I am anti hypocrite merkins who are suddenly flying the flag , but do absolutely sweet f**k all personally about climate change.
There are f**king millions of them.

carcharias

Immortal
Bloody vegans.

Cows need to be milked or they die.
Hens need to lay eggs.
I love animals and would never see one inhumanely treated but by telling everyone you cant have fullcream milk in your coffee because your against animal cruelty means your misinformed. Not more informed.

Bees whole little world of pollen and making honey is one of the most vital and important industries on the planet.
Good idea. Dont eat honey. Make a bee happy. Ha.

If you dont want to eat bacon great.
Then why advertise baconless bacon?
Or meatless patties?
Or eggless eggs?
If youre deadset against the friggin product why go so hard at creating a replica??

Do you not own a leather belt?
Leather shoes?
An animal was killed to make that yet you cant eat an egg a safe well cared for chicken laid??

To truly be a vegan youd have to live in the bush. Or on the moon. Because the housè you live in sits where an ecosystem once was and a thousand habitats were destroyed to build that house. The car you drive comes from a factory that was build where a million species once dwelt. And the highway was plunderes through a koalas home.

But dont drink a glass of milk. And tell everyone its because you cant see a cow unhappy.
Want to see a sad cow?
Dont friggin milk it.

Some people can’t eat meat for health reasons, so a substitute that tastes the same is good for them.

no idea we’dhy a vegan who is against animal cruelty would want to eat something that resembles dead animal though.

maybe it’s so they can post it on Facebook.

SadShark

Bench
Oh and I didn’t vote for scomo ...purely because he is a bible bashing weirdo.
I voted Liberal. Used to be a staunch, hardline Labour voter. Was in the ETU for many years.

Since becoming a business owner that employs people, I vote Liberal. I don’t do it because I love them. Most politicians are greedy, sneaky maggots. Doesn’t matter which party you pick.
The country cannot afford the ridiculous policies Labour puts forward. Year after year.

They hurt small business, do what the Greens tell them to do and generally, f**k the economy.
That means, for those who are employed, your jobs are in genuine danger. Fact.

On another note, I’d love to know how much Hillsong contributes to the LNP. They get it back with Scomo’s tithing to keep Jesus in the lifestyle he’s accustomed to these days.
Expensive tastes has Jesus.