What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Beat me to it mate by 3mins, I was just gonna post this!

Happy New Year man, Glory Glory, I’m f**king pumped get that up yours Easts lol ahahahahahaha!

Club has done really well to secure his signature. Cronk was the brains behind the roosters but I think Latrell, Teddy and Keary were the workers. I hope Latrell comes to us with a point to prove.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Club has done really well to secure his signature. Cronk was the brains behind the roosters but I think Latrell, Teddy and Keary were the workers. I hope Latrell comes to us with a point to prove.
I am having visions of him streaking away down field, kicking us a winning field goal and scoring a try against Easts, I’m having visions of him at fullback too etc....... how good mate!?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Feels awesome mate, have you been able to join as a member, even the supporter member pack for what you get it’s awesome and only $99

Yeah man I signed up for Christmas :) I’m hoping I’ll be able to attend more games this year if work doesn’t screw me over.

I am having visions of him streaking away down field, kicking us a winning field goal and scoring a try against Easts, I’m having visions of him at fullback too etc....... how good mate!?

Haha it would be scenes. I’m seeing good things for the future mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah man I signed up for Christmas :) I’m hoping I’ll be able to attend more games this year if work doesn’t screw me over.

Haha it would be scenes. I’m seeing good things for the future mate.
That’s awesome bro, happy for ya, you will love your member pack, trust me! Let me know when it comes.

Hope to see you at a game.

callmack1

Staff member
Happy New Year guys!!! We are now officially in a new era for the club and it's exciting!! Hope everyone had a good night last night, I certainly did and am extremely hungover today haha. Didn't get to sleep until 4am! A great New Years it was!

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not celebrating about Latrell just yet as it's not from an official, trusted news outlet like the Arrow news was last week. It's hopefully looking very promising but I'm not gonna get carried away just yet. When it comes from an official, trusted news outlet and it's reported in more places than one, I will run up and down the main street of New Plymouth singing Glory, Glory hahaha. I will be absolutely estatic if we land Latrell.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Happy New Year guys!!! We are now officially in a new era for the club and it's exciting!! Hope everyone had a good night last night, I certainly did and am extremely hungover today haha. Didn't get to sleep until 4am! A great New Years it was!

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not celebrating about Latrell just yet as it's not from an official, trusted news outlet like the Arrow news was last week. It's hopefully looking very promising but I'm not gonna get carried away just yet. When it comes from an official, trusted news outlet and it's reported in more places than one, I will run up and down the main street of New Plymouth singing Glory, Glory hahaha. I will be absolutely estatic if we land Latrell.
It’ll be official soon bro, I’m very confident of that!

Rabbits20

Immortal
AJ and Gagai are going to speak to the club tomorrow about their respective futures. I don’t really see the point in letting AJ go unless he really wants to play fullback somewhere else.
Where did you hear this bro?

Also keep us updated if you hear anything tomorrow please.

I’m more than happy for AJ to stay as long as it’s on the wing and that he’s only used at fullback if injuries hit!

AJ could stay on the wing with us and become our highest tryscorer of all time, but the big question is would he be satisfied with that?

Peter Quinn

Juniors

FB_IMG_1577865634101.jpg

Travitoh

First Grade
Given the choice, I would prefer to keep Gagai over AJ.
I feel AJ is yesterday's winger and doesn't have the workrate for today's game.

Latest posts