What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Mr Spock!

Referee
“Nah mate. We never sold out”

*adjusts tie clip*

“Those rich clubs like the Roosters? They don’t know what it’s like to be for the working class”

*takes off Armani jacket.*

“We’re the same Redfern battlers we’ve always been”

*gets in Maserati and drives to homebush*
Who did you merge with again?

SBD82

Coach
Yeah it is...

Tigers forking out 1.7 Mill a year on mbye and Reynolds.

Ben hunt hogging 1.2 Mill. The 2nd highest paid player in the nrl.

What was Mary thinking?
Well maybe if that’s what the link said.

I’d challenge its’ voracity, but I can’t even read it - you f**ked up the link.

TheDalek079

Bench
As fun as it is to laugh at the dragons, what they did is one of the noblest things seen in sport. They were safe, weren't gonna be kicked out like a shit team like souffs. Their neighbours the Steelers on the other hand.... If they were removed from the comp it'd be all good for the dragons, they'd get some of their old territory back (as long as souffs didn't scavenge of the bones of another clubs). Instead they decided to form a joint venture to ensure that Illawarra can remain in first grade. Legends!!

billygilmore

Juniors
As fun as it is to laugh at the dragons, what they did is one of the noblest things seen in sport. They were safe, weren't gonna be kicked out like a shit team like souffs. Their neighbours the Steelers on the other hand.... If they were removed from the comp it'd be all good for the dragons, they'd get some of their old territory back (as long as souffs didn't scavenge of the bones of another clubs). Instead they decided to form a joint venture to ensure that Illawarra can remain in first grade. Legends!!

Saints in name and in actions

This Year?

Immortal
The nice guys of the NRL. Even the fans are given the input into the game day threads :sweat_smile:

billygilmore

Juniors
I reckon Latrell will stay a chook, he’ll come out this year, hit his straps around mid year, force his way back into origin for game 3, have a killer game to help the blues complete a clean sweep against my rag tag bunch of qlders, kick into to overdrive come finals time and pick up the Clive Churchill in the GF as Easts pick up a 3 peat, then the Roosters will throw the money at him.
Then Parra will swoop in and pay him 5 times what he’s worth, lose a lot of depth to afford him and then watch in horror as he never performs well again except for a few fleeting moments late in year when trying to avoid the spoon

simmo05

Bench
I reckon Latrell will stay a chook, he’ll come out this year, hit his straps around mid year, force his way back into origin for game 3, have a killer game to help the blues complete a clean sweep against my rag tag bunch of qlders, kick into to overdrive come finals time and pick up the Clive Churchill in the GF as Easts pick up a 3 peat, then the Roosters will throw the money at him.
Then Parra will swoop in and pay him 5 times what he’s worth, lose a lot of depth to afford him and then watch in horror as he never performs well again except for a few fleeting moments late in year when trying to avoid the spoon
Fingers crossed!!

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Do you know how a multi bet works?
If not find out and have a crack.

Galeforce

Bench

Gold.....

yes , Souths should have made the noble offer to Roosters.
If they followed the St George recipe.........it may have looked like this

The New name ........South Sydney Rabbitohs ( covers Sydney Roosters)
like Saints ................St George Illawarra Dragons

The Jersey ......Red and Green ...........like ST George Illawarra who changed their jersey to red and white ( oh wait , no change)

The emblem ...... Rabbit with Sydney in small letters on the bottom , like the new St George emblem of a dragon and St George with small Illawarra at the bottom.

Play some of their home games at Wollongong .......why not The traditional saints ground is a relic of the past,
Souths could play some of their home games at Sports ground. no problem

Saints took the Illawarra juniors as their own ........this was very noble of Saints. Unfortunately Roosters do not offer much in this regard , as Souths already did the noble act of incorporating most of the Rooster junior clubs into Souths juniors decades ago.

Yes very noble act by Saints , I wonder why Souths did not try and be this noble with the Roosters.

simmo05

Bench
Gold.....

yes , Souths should have made the noble offer to Roosters.
If they followed the St George recipe.........it may have looked like this

The New name ........South Sydney Rabbitohs ( covers Sydney Roosters)
like Saints ................St George Illawarra Dragons

The Jersey ......Red and Green ...........like ST George Illawarra who changed their jersey to red and white ( oh wait , no change)

The emblem ...... Rabbit with Sydney in small letters on the bottom , like the new St George emblem of a dragon and St George with small Illawarra at the bottom.

Play some of their home games at Wollongong .......why not The traditional saints ground is a relic of the past,
Souths could play some of their home games at Sports ground. no problem

Saints took the Illawarra juniors as their own ........this was very noble of Saints. Unfortunately Roosters do not offer much in this regard , as Souths already did the noble act of incorporating most of the Rooster junior clubs into Souths juniors decades ago.

Yes very noble act by Saints , I wonder why Souths did not try and be this noble with the Roosters.
They got kicked out for being shit???