What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years resolution

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Well it’s an interesting period for the boys in green, many see them folding like a deck chair in 2020 after the luck they were handed

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Some Raiders fans realising they are not even a shadow of the man that is Ricky Stuart.

Not fit to tie his laces.

lol, the thing you break the next day, even when you know it to be true.

Happy New Year Ricky haters, you are no where near the man......

Get better.

Well it’s an interesting period for the boys in green, many see them folding like a deck chair in 2020 after the luck they were handed

Dont underestimate how much of a negative impact a heartbreaking gf loss will have on the raiders. The raiders are notorious for being a "confidence team", which explains why they have a dismal winning percentage of 47% last decade.... we all saw what happened to them in 2017 and 2018 after the heart breaker they had in 2016.
The loss of Leipana will hurt them, and i dont see Kris and Oldfield as worthy replacements. Their best player Bateman is clearly homesick, and even a mid season transfer wouldnt surprise me. Klockstad will suffer from 2nd year syndrome, and i dont have much faith in their ONLY recruit, Williams who wasnt very impressive in the test matches I watched him play last year.
I hope im wrong for you all raiders fans, unfortunately i see them finishing in 11th spot in 2020. Good luck green machine!

oops I stand corrected, Williams wasnt the only signing... i didnt know you guys scooped up Curtis Scott. Hes a handy replacement for Leipana, but i'm worried about his frequent brain explosions. Always good for giving away a penalty, similar to what BJ does :)

What will be the best team picked for round 1?

1- Klockstad
2- Cotric
3- Croker
4- Scott
5- Simmonsen
6- Wighton
7- G. Williams
8- Papali
9- Hodgson
10 - Horebourgh
11- Soliola
12- Bateman