What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon Revival

Juniors
The last two games that I saw Kafusi play were
NRL and CC. He was dramatically better in both of those games and had less bandages and looked much fitter. If he was fully fit and given that they are a couple of forwards short he could be a handy back up only after Vaughan, Graham, Lawrie, K Sims and Kerr. However they should have retained Timm instead. Blacker could be a smokey.

Old Timer

Coach
While Mary is coaching we cant attract anybody of worth so desperate times mean desperate measures and hanging onto or begging reserve graders to come here
Kaufusi wanted by other clubs ppfftt...typical sports journo listening to or reading his playmate player managers social media accounts to spin stories. What is not told that the clubs chasing him are non 1st grade NRL clubs.
Truth is Dragons may ask him to come back for reggies depth as we have little in the forwards if injury strikes.
Interesting that they now say "front rower" yet we played him back row and he was the so called JDB replacement.
If they decide to keep him maybe the JDB situation is of real concern.

BLM01

First Grade
Interesting that they now say "front rower" yet we played him back row and he was the so called JDB replacement.
If they decide to keep him maybe the JDB situation is of real concern.
OT...who knows what Mary was thinking signing him as a last resort but they never mentioned JDB replacement...... and JDB situation is a concern naturally....although mixed vibes around re potential outcome. But I was surprised how little Kaufusi was in respect to him being a power house prop like I thought we were buying.......nothing like his brothers?..he is a reggies backrower..who knows he might be playing in the Illawarrra League next year ;)

Dragonsamy

Bench
I come here looking for some hope and find the big rumour is Kaufusi? He can only play in the second half because it takes him that long to get the strapping on. Waste of a spot.

Johnno agree 100% that is why the storm let him go. But Mary like him so could happen.
I would rather we get ourselves a backup prop we do not really need any more second rowers and especially one of can't even play 80 minutes

Last edited:

Dragon Revival

Juniors
With the exception of Widdop's departure and two useless centres the Dragons have a formidable roster. If their performance is down to its usual pathetic level Mc Gregor should be sacked as his record last year was abysmal at around 30% winning ratio. I believe that Millward has been productive but Mc Gregor blames the poor performance of last year on injuries and unavailabilities not on his useless
selections and coaching and poor use of the bench.

Dorsai

Juniors
If the rumors are right and McIdiot goes, it seems Head may be elevated to the role. As well as he may have gone in the lower grades, its not what we need. I am not sure what Flanagan is actually doing with his 12 months as he cannot be head coach, only an assistant. Any success he has only props up McIdiot. After that, I can see him flying the coup.

That leaves us with Head as replacement coach and so the merry-go-round continues.

jak

Bench
If the rumors are right and McIdiot goes, it seems Head may be elevated to the role. As well as he may have gone in the lower grades, its not what we need. I am not sure what Flanagan is actually doing with his 12 months as he cannot be head coach, only an assistant. Any success he has only props up McIdiot. After that, I can see him flying the coup.

That leaves us with Head as replacement coach and so the merry-go-round continues.
head was a smart player and in my opinion given the chance would make a good coach, at the very least better than one we have.

BLM01

First Grade

Just some journos opinion writing an article
Head does not want the head job at the Dragons..he wanted out..unless massive changes above him and not just Mary.