What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v New Zealand at SCG, Jan 3-7 2020

T-Boon

Coach
I'll let you find out tbh.

If you're going to rubbish cricket you'll need to be much better informed than you are as a rugby league "fan"

EDIT f**king word filter man. So random

Cricket at its best is my favourite sport (test cricket that is). The Ashes was the best sport I have seen in years. Juxtapose that brilliant series with this summer and most of recent years. Why does England get to see all the great cricket?

Just because someone thinks change is needed does not mean that aren't a fan. If you ask me people who are prepared to see a sport drift into crappery is the one who is not a good fan.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tiny little hotspot there, I'd say he's hit it but not sure you can overturn based on a minute hotspot

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still just 1 slip. Why target a batsman there if you aren’t going to back up the bowler???

Bazal

Post Whore
Blundell has played two offside shots in his whole career but let's have 39 slips cos he erred once.

Pontingesque reactivity

blaza88z

Coach
There's not too much doubt he hit it but he didn't smash it to the extent that it was a howler, they don't overturn them if there's any doubt

JJ

Immortal
Williamson must feel extra sick... finally something resembling an opening partnership and he isn’t padded up