What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

flippikat

Bench
Reninds me of Norths 1970

View attachment 35107

...and a bit like the later-day Gold Coast Seagulls jersey too.

images

Which I still think the Titans should use (with Titans colours) as a heritage jersey...

Toronto Wolfpack are thrilled to announce that Rugby Strength will feature on the front of the team’s playing jersey for the upcoming 2020 Super League season.

The announcement comes ahead of the Wolfpack’s 2020 jersey launch on January 15. The kit will first be worn for the Wolfpack’s pre-season game, and testimonial for Michael Shenton, against Castleford Tigers on Sunday January 19.

Rugby Strength is the pioneering CBD-infused body topical cream launched by Toronto Wolfpack in October. A first-class product designed for use by world-class athletes, Rugby Strength can assist in recovery, promote performance and soothe aching muscles with its fast-absorbing and deeply-penetrating formula.

Toronto Wolfpack CEO, Robert Hunter, commented on the addition of Rugby Strength to the 2020 playing kit:

“Our profile as a global sporting team is ever-expanding and Rugby Strength plays a key role in this. We are delighted to be in the rapid-growth market of CBD pain-relief and alternative, natural medical solutions to ever-present problems athletes and others face in their lives.

“We are proud to display Rugby Strength on our jerseys during our first ever Super League campaign, alongside our valued returning and new kit partners.”

Rugby Strength is currently on sale in the UK through www.rugbystrengthcbd.com, with launches across a range of new global markets planned for early 2020.

About HowlBrands

HowlBrands is a branding and product development company at the nexus of sports and wellness with a special focus on CBD that aims to interact with consumers within, across and beyond rugby and sports. All HowlBrands products are developed and formulated by a team of medical professionals and natural health experts and are manufactured with THC-free, CBD extract from organically grown hemp. Learn more about Rugby Strength and HowlBrand’s product range at: www.rugbystrengthcbd.com

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/toronto-wolfpack-confirm-rugby-strength-as-2020-jersey-partner/

Saint Doc

Coach
I find it hard to believe they couldn’t get a major sponsor. I mean they had an airline whilst playing in the championship...the exposure they’ll get in super league with SBW is going to be huge.

did they think the money they’ll make from selling this cream will outstrip a sponsorship?

Taking The Two

Juniors
The only thing I can think of is that the sponsorship has been inflated as it’s an “in house” sponsor rather than an external company sponsoring the club.

sempmrh

Juniors
Doesn't necessarily mean Rugby Strength will be replacing Air Transat - just that the logo will be on the front of the jersey. You know what Super League jerseys look like. Their 2019 jersey - despite being fully sponsored - is still pretty light on sponsors by Super League standards.

Saint Doc

Coach
Doesn't necessarily mean Rugby Strength will be replacing Air Transat - just that the logo will be on the front of the jersey. You know what Super League jerseys look like. Their 2019 jersey - despite being fully sponsored - is still pretty light on sponsors by Super League standards.

well spotted. Reading the release again I think you’re right

TDD91

Juniors

This link indicates that the Air Transat logo may not be on the front

Toronto made it onto UniWatch though, which is a pretty popular website in North America, so it's got them some free publicity at least.

TDD91

Juniors
Would never have guessed that those were Doncaster's kits. Very confused that the Blue & Gold kit is the away kit when those have been the traditional club colours.