What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Card weekend

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Incredible to think that Tom Brady's last pass in a patriots uniform was a pick 6.
At least thats my truth as it is today
It would fit him tbh, 6 Rings, 6 QBs Drafted Before him, Pick 6 to end it all.

If Josh leaves the Pats, i’d say he will leave as well, if he does move on, would love to see him at another contender, Chargers would be a good shout.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Brady to the Chargers where he'll set himself up for his next career as a charlatan selling youthtrino water to celebrities.

Robert Kraft insists the NFL explore expansion options in SE Asia and takes off on a research tour before they can say no.

Bill accidentally locks himself in the basement at his holiday home for a month, everyone just assumes he's gone down a rabbit hole watching tape.

Eelectrica

Referee
Saints seem to have the unhappy knack of being on the wrong side of these 50/50 calls.
Not sure that should have been called a TD.

They're not doing themselves any favours in this game though.

Haffa

Aints and the cheats going out on the same weekend would be perfection for me regardless of the Eagles result.

Smack

Coach
When you walk 10m after new years

67.jpg

Eelectrica

Referee
Next time they're in the playoffs the saints could try turning up in the first quarter instead of the final quarter and see how that works out for them.

Vikings D deserve plenty of credit though. Saints were hot on offense coming into this game.

Wizardman

First Grade
Brady beaten at NE in first week, Cousins beats Brees in NO....welcome to the new decade! The only thing that stays the same are the Bills getting burnt.

Valheru

Coach
Not that I didn't enjoy the Vikings winning but I still find the OT rules ridiculous.

Both offences and defences were responsible for a 20-20 draw thus OT but only one offence and one defence played in OT.

It's ridiculous

Haffa

Collinsworth. ugh. Does anyone know if the Spanish commentary is available through gamepass?

Latest posts