What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

wazdog

Juniors
From another forum. Alex Johnston to the Tigpies. The only reason why I think we would let him go is for him to get fullback money there as they have cash to spend.

If true, it could pave the way for JAC to return to the Bunnies.

Last edited:

wazdog

Juniors
Yes, he was a bunny but moved on because of very poor off field discipline.
As admitted by him. I believe he said he was lucky not to be in gaol

Yep played junior football for La Perouse then going to play in our SG Ball team prior to switching to Soccer.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Rumours Bennett has told Adam Douehi to go to Tigers for his own career.

It's January and this shit is still going on.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/583b35455c63e95a222397e0a429716c

I don’t get it. I surely thought overpaid hacks like Gagai and Johnston would be the first players on the chopping block, not a great young prospect like Douehi who has a lot more upside. In saying that though if he’s adamant about playing fullback long term, he needs to move on. I would have kept him as a centre.

Wango has form with this sort of thing though. He let Arrow go from the Donkeys and he told TPJ to leave the Knights for “more opportunities”. Yet these players later find themselves playing under Wango at another club. Go figure.

Mr Spock!

Referee
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/583b35455c63e95a222397e0a429716c

I don’t get it. I surely thought overpaid hacks like Gagai and Johnston would be the first players on the chopping block, not a great young prospect like Douehi who has a lot more upside. In saying that though if he’s adamant about playing fullback long term, he needs to move on. I would have kept him as a centre.

Wango has form with this sort of thing though. He let Arrow go from the Donkeys and he told TPJ to leave the Knights for “more opportunities”. Yet these players later find themselves playing under Wango at another club. Go figure.

Depends if anyone's interested in Gagai and Johnston and their overinflated contracts.

Hopefully Mitchell isn't our Milford.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Bennett the players coach, until he doesn’t need you anymore.....

Then you can get f**ked.

Latest posts