What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v New Zealand at SCG, Jan 3-7 2020

Bazal

Post Whore
Australia are so awesome they’d have 8 players in a world XI? Lol

Tbh I'm not sure how hard you could argue against any of the players suggested on 2019 form. Although I say that more as a comment on the dearth of any real competition than any sense of us being brilliant or whatever.

Especially given the drop in form for Rabada, who has been ordinary for a little while. Plus long term injury to Bumrah, the three quicks are pretty much a lock. Smith during the Ashes pretty much locks him in. Marvellous Lightsaber is the leading test run scorer for the year. Lyon is 24 wickets clear of the next spinner in 2019

Could argue Warner based on his Ashes "efforts". But not sure there's anyone screamingly obvious to replace him. Mayank Agarwal and Rory Burns aren't exactly stellar options either.

Paine is the only one you'd probably say wouldn't be there, on balance

It's not been a great year for Test cricket on the whole.

JJ

Immortal
Tbh I'm not sure how hard you could argue against any of the players suggested on 2019 form. Although I say that more as a comment on the dearth of any real competition than any sense of us being brilliant or whatever.

Especially given the drop in form for Rabada, who has been ordinary for a little while. Plus long term injury to Bumrah, the three quicks are pretty much a lock. Smith during the Ashes pretty much locks him in. Marvellous Lightsaber is the leading test run scorer for the year. Lyon is 24 wickets clear of the next spinner in 2019

Could argue Warner based on his Ashes "efforts". But not sure there's anyone screamingly obvious to replace him. Mayank Agarwal and Rory Burns aren't exactly stellar options either.

Paine is the only one you'd probably say wouldn't be there, on balance

It's not been a great year for Test cricket on the whole.
Lol objective stuff