What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
What car you have??
Well I got rid of my blown ute when the bub cane along. I’ve now got a VF GTS. It’s pretty tough, 693hp at the wheels. 22’s etc. plans are for a few more mods and run a 9 in street trim.
Then tubs and big dish at the rear. Had a few runs in the burnout skid row. Sat in the que with car running and aircon on in 43 degree whilst every other poor bugga stood in the sun and pushed their car forward haha.
Never missed a beat all weekend.

IFR33K

Coach
Well I got rid of my blown ute when the bub cane along. I’ve now got a VF GTS. It’s pretty tough, 693hp at the wheels. 22’s etc. plans are for a few more mods and run a 9 in street trim.
Then tubs and big dish at the rear. Had a few runs in the burnout skid row. Sat in the que with car running and aircon on in 43 degree whilst every other poor bugga stood in the sun and pushed their car forward haha.

Nice. I hear you, as I don’t take my cars out in summer. Unless it’s a cool night.

T.S Quint

Coach

I’m not quite sure if this is English or not.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I entered my car mate
I bet you did.

a34RognSwTwJESsjPDJsFOfd2OG8kKMw7R_vL8x9B14.jpg

Latest posts