What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

myrrh ken

First Grade
Everyone hates it when players break contracts with clubs.

But roosters are pretty much doing this to Trell.

Hope he gets a club and stays in NRL.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Easy to stand out in a shit team in 2017 though.

I don’t think it’s as simple as that. There’s heaps of players that look way better because players around them make them better, for example Robert Jennings playing outside GI. Crichton has just changed as a player. He isn’t running the ball as much in roughly the same amount of game time and is making way more tackles. I just think the Roosters are moulding him into the type of player they want him to be, which isn’t his natural play style.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
That's cause my club doesn't do things like sign Milford on $1 million a year contract, before he proved a thing, and play him at five eight instead of fullback.

You’re right that money would be better spent paying off refs and tod. Chookbook rugby league

Spot On

Coach
If the move was an error blame Ricky Stuart as he played him there for the end of his raiders career

Oh of course. Wayne had absolutely no say in the position Milford played in when he made his debut for the Broncos.

Nor did he have control over or a say in the position Milford played over all the seasons he coached him at Brisbane.

Stuart was responsible for that one.

bull rider

Juniors
Oh of course. Wayne had absolutely no say in the position Milford played in when he made his debut for the Broncos.

Nor did he have control over or a say in the position Milford played over all the seasons he coached him at Brisbane.

Stuart was responsible for that one.
He didn’t move him there you twonk. Prior to 2019 he’d played about 20 games total at fullback ever. He was always in the halves as a junior and played a mix of 1,6,7 at the raiders

Spot On

Coach
He didn’t move him there you twonk. Prior to 2019 he’d played about 20 games total at fullback ever. He was always in the halves as a junior and played a mix of 1,6,7 at the raiders

Lol. Maybe he should play soccer cause he aint no RL half or 5/8.

Don't hang your hat on a position played by some in their jnr career.

Bennett tried to turn him into a 5/8 but failed.

Travitoh

First Grade
Milford will go alright this year with Croft at 7. He's a hybrid 1 & 6 but has had way too much responsibility organising the side.