What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm splitting my time between Lord of the Rings Online (Landroval) and Elder Scrolls Online while I'm on the road, but keen to try out Outer Worlds once I figure out how to download the game I paid for.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just trying to figure out how to download the f**king thing now.

Bought it online, but can't seem to figure out what site I need to go to to download it. Everything keeps directing me back to a page to buy it :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I was not sure where to put this,

But I was playing a simple a game of rocket league, with some neices and nephews, but what happens, they (the other team) start with racist stuff, the homosexual insults, I am playing with kids, FFS.

What is wrong with people....a simple game.

Call me a n word, I am white FFS.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I was not sure where to put this,

But I was playing a simple a game of rocket league, with some neices and nephews, but what happens, they (the other team) start with racist stuff, the homosexual insults, I am playing with kids, FFS.

What is wrong with people....a simple game.

Call me a n word, I am white FFS.
I play rocket league a bit and some of the players are very toxic and abusive. Racial slurs, telling you to kill yourself, wishing cancer upon me, it’s bloody horrible. Mostly kids/teen arseholes who wouldn’t have balls to say boo to anyone in real life
You can turn off the quick chat or report people if you want. I don’t, it if kids are playing it may be safer.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I got Doom, Pokemon Shield, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest XI, Jedi: Fallen Order, and Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 EE for Switch for Christmas.

What do I play first!?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
At the moment I'm working my way through Gears 5, Subnautica, and Quantum Break.

Just finished Outer Worlds. Fun game, a Fallout/Borderlands feeling hybrid. Not sure it warrants another playthrough from me though. Once felt like enough.

Exsilium

First Grade
Just reinstalled The Witcher 3. After watching the show, I'm keen to revisit the world.

I originally had it on PS4 but in November I put it on the PC. Running a bunch of third party mods and it looks and sounds great

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
Any mod recommendations? I’ve never tried my hand at modding it.

HD texture update

UI updates to show all quests, treasures etc

Fast travel mod which unlocks the posts (saves a lot of time)

lighting mods - appear more dynamic but the FPS count will drop depending on your specs.

High quality face update

Updated blood textures. Much more spray and gore

Improved signs visual effect mod- This is a great one to have. Makes using signs more theatrical and intense.

Traded money mod - they have a lot more money to spend. Helps offload gear and the like.

dismemberment mod - self explanatory!

grass mod.

Those are my favourite ones but there are many to choose.

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/top/

Misanthrope

Staff member
HD texture update

UI updates to show all quests, treasures etc

Fast travel mod which unlocks the posts (saves a lot of time)

lighting mods - appear more dynamic but the FPS count will drop depending on your specs.

High quality face update

Updated blood textures. Much more spray and gore

Improved signs visual effect mod- This is a great one to have. Makes using signs more theatrical and intense.

Traded money mod - they have a lot more money to spend. Helps offload gear and the like.

dismemberment mod - self explanatory!

grass mod.

Those are my favourite ones but there are many to choose.

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/top/

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll likely get the one that makes Geralt look like Henry Cavill too haha

macnaz

Staff member
DayZ on pc

quite an achievement to be actually playing it considering its supposed to be banned in Australia. I've only come across one other live player in game and he bolted as soon as I spawned in.
It wasnt a ban as such , well it was for anyone new buying the game until the writers removed script relating to pot ,drugs etc to allow future mods to use them in game.. but anyway the game is way past that now and has healthy numbers.
The game is about survival and using your brain and the pvp is there when needed. I've played all the fps and Dayz kills them all.... it has everything.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
GTA5 came out on game pass.

So I signed in on request by little miss angry..

First thing that happens, "You got beat down by LMA"

Then kills me with a golf club.

Where is the love.

So giggles as she slays me.