What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

southsport

First Grade
You and your mate could make a few $$$ if you give Andrew Webster a ring. He was on radio this morn saying Arrow is unlikely this season.
If the the titans get the replacement player they are seeking Arrow could still be at Souths this year.

callmack1

Staff member
Latrell Mitchell to Rabbitohs a done deal but superstar has cost himself big money: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/5334d73b666704f27d88b2b3da730e5b

It's happeneing guys!!! It sounds like he's signed!! I now 100% believe it and am celebrating like you wouldn't believe!! Jumped off my chair and ran up the hallway in absolute hysterics!! Might sound weird but I'm not gonna lie. I'm crying tears of joy as I type this!!

What a huge moment for the club! Latrell is an absolute superstar and if all goes well and he stays, he can have an impact similar to GI. Of course that's a big if but even now, he is one of the best in the game. I am absolutely thrilled, over the moon!! Wow, wow, wow!!

Dirty deeds

Juniors
People on warren stating a few different scenarios with our outside backs

-Gagai and Arrow swap for 2020
-Gagai and JAC swap for 2020
-Alex Johnston to tigers.

how about

Gagai -> Storm
Tino Fa’asuamaleaui -> Titans (he has already signed with them for 2021)
Arrow -> Souths

no source or inside knowledge, just think this would work for all involved

Latest posts