What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

carcharias

Immortal
That would have been an idiotic move. What do you think the NRL would be thinking if a weak club like us proves a success in Perth?

have you got a season membership for 2020?

perth is probably where we are going anyway.
We are dead in the water if what I have heard is true.
It would not suprise me one bit either.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’ve been trying to call the membership team for 2 weeks. It goes straight to voicemail every time. I sense grim times ahead for this club

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Also, they’re not doing rollovers this year, which I’ve always done. They’ve made no effort to contact me to get me to sign up. I’m going to do it myself, but f**k this type of thing leaves me thinking that we’re f**ked

carcharias

Immortal
Also, they’re not doing rollovers this year, which I’ve always done. They’ve made no effort to contact me to get me to sign up. I’m going to do it myself, but f**k this type of thing leaves me thinking that we’re f**ked
I got heaps of emails regarding renewing.
Invitations to even go out see your seat.

I emailed the club and they called back in under a day to let me know they changed my seat for me.

Latest posts