What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2019/20 (Mens and Womens)

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate they have been dribbling on about fumbleball for the last 10 mins, they have barely even mentioned the charity.

How is that different to any other sportsperson charity chat?

Last time I saw Steve Waugh plug his Captains Ride they spent more time asking about his red hanky than the event.

At least the bloke does good work, no problems with promoting that whatever the merkin plays. We've had to sit through a week of sickening fake humility from Warnie FFS

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How is that different to any other sportsperson charity chat?

Last time I saw Steve Waugh plug his Captains Ride they spent more time asking about his red hanky than the event.

At least the bloke does good work, no problems with promoting that whatever the merkin plays. We've had to sit through a week of sickening fake humility from Warnie FFS
I have no problem with him plugging his charity, the endless fumbleball dribble is making me want to bring us my pub counter meal i had for lunch. Honestly i hate Warne with a passion, fake plastic POS.

And Darsh does what Darsh does best.

Latest posts