What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

Guys,

I only got back on LU last year after about a 10 year absence. I'd seen this reference quoted all over the forums when I got back on but never knew when or where it originally came from. Until now.

And now - at 3.20pm on a slow Tuesday afternoon back at work - I'm a grown man sitting at my desk giggling to myself like an absolute schoolgirl with a laughing fit they cant control.. Oh Geezus.

Thank you all. And to IBM - well played ever since mate, good sport.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Guys,

I only got back on LU last year after about a 10 year absence. I'd seen this reference quoted all over the forums when I got back on but never knew when or where it originally came from. Until now.

And now - at 3.20pm on a slow Tuesday afternoon back at work - I'm a grown man sitting at my desk giggling to myself like an absolute schoolgirl with a laughing fit they cant control.. Oh Geezus.

Thank you all. And to IBM - well played ever since mate, good sport.

May I recommend “the chick djing on the footy show “thread.

My all time favorite pretty sure it’s in the cave

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Really was a smart player, slow as a wet weekend, but silky hands and much smarts.

Shhh do not tell IBM he had a brother that went ok too, might do his head in.

shh now.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Darren wore head gear, Jason did not, by the end I think it showed, poor J looks like a smashed crab.

With respect, sorry fella.

Has the smashed throat voice too, as it was smashed. Tough game.

Vee

First Grade
Really was a smart player, slow as a wet weekend, but silky hands and much smarts.
A fair summary but doesn't show how tough he was. My favorite memory of him was going to the line in the Raiders red zone. Big Mal hit him with everything, would've killed a lesser man. Never heard of the f**ker absorbed the hit and held Meninga off with his right hand while supplying a room service pass for his support to score untouched.

Absolutely champagne football.

May I recommend “the chick djing on the footy show “thread.

My all time favorite pretty sure it’s in the cave

yes I’d seen that too. Cheers. And no word of a lie, a friend and former neighbour of mine used to be a “chick djing on the footy show”... but a different chick to the focus of that thread.

Any time I mention it to her she cringes.

"Rugby League star"

I've never heard of this f**ker until now
Which year did you start watching football?

Jason Smith hung up his boots at the end of 2007.

He started with Canterbury alongside his brother Darren, but moved to Parramatta when the Super League War broke out. Played for the Eels until the end of the 90s then went over to England and played for Hull, if my memory is correct. Came back in mid-2000 with Canberra, played final season with North Queensland.

Was an old school five-eighth in the mould of Wally Lewis. Great short kicking game, quick between the ears and had an uncanny ability to slow the game down to the pace he wanted to play it. Would smoke when not playing.