What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

forby

Juniors
It was a closed shop, with a hefty entry fee required! More than $250k I believe, with no support from the NRL.

OldPanther

Coach
As expected, Foxsports are reporting that Mitchell has signed a two year deal with Souths.

But does anyone really believe he will earn less money than what he would of earned if he had accepted the Roosters contract extension? Or maybe I’m just really cynical with how the NRL treats certain clubs.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/5334d73b666704f27d88b2b3da730e5b

It seems all the shenanigans with his management cost him some dollars. The Tigers turned him down after his people tried to play games with them.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He'll just have to be careful with that big body at fullback. Inglis had bad knees due to the extra workload.

I think it's a huge risk for Souths. LM seems to be one of those who walk round with a chip on the shoulder about their lot in life. From photos he looks like he's been eating pies since October and looks more than a few months pregnant. This is not going to end well.

OldPanther

Coach
I think it's a huge risk for Souths. LM seems to be one of those who walk round with a chip on the shoulder about their lot in life. From photos he looks like he's been eating pies since October and looks more than a few months pregnant. This is not going to end well.

I'll have to take your word for it. I've taken a break from all football related stuff for a while.

Panfa

Juniors
That boot camp video was a good insight into what it's like to be a professional footballer.The boys are having a dig and ripping in this pre season hopefully that pays off on the park as well.Im confident with the way we are training and our 30 man squad that we can make the 8 this yr.I would start the season with this lineup 1.Edwards 2.Mansour 3.Whare 4.Naden 5.T'oo 6.Luai 7.Cleary 13.Fisher Harris 12.kikau 11.Yeo 10.Tamou 9.Koroisau 8.Tetevano 14.Leota 15.Capewell 16.Martin 17.leniu Nsw cup team 1.Aekins 2.Watene zelezniak 3.johns 4.Chrichton 5.Mcgrady 6.Burton 7.Blore 13.fearnley 12.Blore 11.Burns 10.Hetherington9.kenny 8.Ellis

Boys looking good at the Firefighter Fundraiser Open Training this morning.

I know Mansour has come under a bit of scrutiny lately, but I have to say that he looks and sounds like an absolute positive presence in the team. After every training drill, he’s running up and patting everyone on the back and giving words of encouragement. Great stuff :thumbsup:

And I might have missed something but is Brian To’o injured? I noticed that he wasn’t participating in many of the main drills but he wasn’t wearing the red injury vest.

franklin2323

Immortal
Boys looking good at the Firefighter Fundraiser Open Training this morning.

I know Mansour has come under a bit of scrutiny lately, but I have to say that he looks and sounds like an absolute positive presence in the team. After every training drill, he’s running up and patting everyone on the back and giving words of encouragement. Great stuff :thumbsup:

And I might have missed something but is Brian To’o injured? I noticed that he wasn’t participating in many of the main drills but he wasn’t wearing the red injury vest.

Yeah did something in the 9’s

Latest posts