What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divisional Round playoffs.

As a 49ers fan I'm stoked for the win. Just sweeter after all bar one of the "expert" commentators on the CBS Sports website tipped the Vikings to win the game :)

Eelectrica

Referee
Did the Titans ever need that. Need something out of the offense now.
Ravens look like the only thing that can stop them is themselves.
Like that

skeepe

Immortal
some of the late hit calls are f**king stupid, what do you want him to do? stop instantly??

yeah they don’t take into account that the defender was already committed to the tackle.

like earlier this year, the Raiders got called for one where the defender dived at the ball carrier and made contact half a second after the first foot went on the white line. What are you supposed to do, stop in mid air?

skeepe

Immortal
I’ve lost count of the number of times Titans players have burned me in fantasy, but for some reason I still like to see them do well.

Eelectrica

Referee
Good first half from the Titans.

Get the feeling that Last drive is a preview of what's to come though from the Ravens. Massive 3rd down conversions.

shiznit

Coach
I am so jealous.

I think Clelin Ferrell will become a great player - but Bosa already IS a great player!
The jury is still way out on Ferrell... he’s decent enough but at #4 is the issue.

I guess Mayock and Gruden get a bit of a pass as they got Mad Maxx in the 4th round and he had 10 sacks in his rookie year... :joy::joy: