What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Got a feral brewing co sample pack for xmas. Trying one each night with dinnet and going down very well

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Got a feral brewing co sample pack for xmas. Trying one each night with dinnet and going down very well
Warhog
Biggie juice
Hop Hog
Smoker Porter
White
Sly Fox

That’s my preference for that pack :)

Bazal

Post Whore
Warhog
Biggie juice
Hop Hog
Smoker Porter
White
Sly Fox

That’s my preference for that pack :)

Man.

Biggie Juice is a f**ken ball tearer. Warhog is the better beer, you are correct, but not many stronger abv pales like Biggie Juice you can drink that much of. It goes down like a session ale

I do love the smoked porter too

simmo05

Bench
Man.

Biggie Juice is a f**ken ball tearer. Warhog is the better beer, you are correct, but not many stronger abv pales like Biggie Juice you can drink that much of. It goes down like a session ale

I do love the smoked porter too
Was over that way a few months back, got munted at their pub in the swan valley, very delicious beers

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just tried the imperial biggie..

not as good as the regular biggie, imho..

Misanthrope

Staff member
I drank a lot of Black Lion IPA at trivia last night. Solid drop for $1.75 a pint.

f**king dying today.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just got a twelve-pack sampler of beers from a local craft brewer, Megobrebi for $30. Keen to see what Georgian craft beer is like.

I shall report back!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
My home brew has turned out to be a porter ale, didnt actually say on it when it was gifted to me.

Was thinking Covid Ale or Pangolin Porter, thoughts?