What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

The Rosco

Bench
images

images
never heard of the fxxxers

BadnMean

Juniors
Quite possibly and I agree with you, however for Souths it's better than Johnson at fullback for instance or Duehii or whatever his name in. both are pretty average fullbacks. Johnson is a winger. The issue Mitchell will have is he's doing nothing this off season, for him o then be able to play fullback in a month to 2 months is highly optimistic even with Inglis around the place helping him.

Inglis doesn't have time to help Latrell. Inglis is a highly qualified RL administrator with an high pressure job organising the office footy tipping for a a few hundred k a year.

The Rosco

Bench
Inglis doesn't have time to help Latrell. Inglis is a highly qualified RL administrator with an high pressure job organising the office footy tipping for a a few hundred k a year.
Inglis at bar with Farah, talkin life after footy . . . ." Robbie, hold my beer'

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Douehei is getting a bit of a rough go of it because that aspect of his game was top notch last year. His effectiveness and positioning at attacking the ball in defence was absolutely top tier. 200 meters in a preliminary final for a makeshift fullback is no joke

I was massively impressed with Douehei last season, especially after coming back from a bad injury. His courage reminded me of Luke Phillips.

Xcalibre

Juniors
LOL@50uffs fans have gone full genius and reached new heights of delusion. One premiership in 50 years and they think they’re king shit.

That’s why a lot of other fans despise you. Not because you finally won a comp after decades of being pathetic. It’s the fact you don’t understand humility. I suppose that’s to be expected though when it’s the only premiership most fans have witnessed.

grouch

First Grade
I know Latrell is compared to Inglis a lot, but Rusty announced the GI signing on the Jay Leno show. This announcement is pissweak

Tweed Titan

Bench
This is definitely one the neutrals hope blows up in Souths face. I’m sure Todd will give them another salary cap exemption though if a player on their roster becomes redundant.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
LOL@50uffs fans have gone full genius and reached new heights of delusion. One premiership in 50 years and they think they’re king shit.

That’s why a lot of other fans despise you. Not because you finally won a comp after decades of being pathetic. It’s the fact you don’t understand humility. I suppose that’s to be expected though when it’s the only premiership most fans have witnessed.
Heads up, not all souffs fans wants Latrell at the club.
With the whole bullshit that’s gone down in the past months, it makes it less unprofessional and laughable. So of course we end up as the punchline.
Happy to be proven wrong. But again not all Souths supporters are moist about this.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Heads up, not all souffs fans wants Latrell at the club.
With the whole bullshit that’s gone down in the past months, it makes it less unprofessional and laughable. So of course we end up as the punchline.
Happy to be proven wrong. But again not all Souths supporters are moist about this.
Can he play 2nd row/prop?