What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Signs

Dragonsamy

Bench
Graham doesn't want to retire though. He wants to continue playing Rugby League in the NRL at Dragons. He's contracted. What do you expect the club to do? Hold a gun to his head and force him to retire when he doesn't want to?

100% Crush
For you be able to retire the a player on medical grounds, they must have been looked at by an independent doctor who needs to agree there is a medical reason for them to retire as well.

Gardenia

Juniors
By the sounds of it, he may be related to the Stanley brothers.
They had a wretched run of luck with injuries thorughtout their careers and it sounds like this young fella has as well. He's biggest hurdle will be McIdiot giving him a crack at 1st grade.

Well, till April at least.......................

I know right .
And he’s so excited to have the opportunity to get into first grade
Mary will fix that

jak

Bench
Graham doesn't want to retire though. He wants to continue playing Rugby League in the NRL at Dragons. He's contracted. What do you expect the club to do? Hold a gun to his head and force him to retire when he doesn't want to?
as much as I admire the man I think he is one more head knock away from retirement I don't see him lasting the season if that is how it works out I just hope the club is smart enough to keep him at the club, at the very least he could do marys job.

possm

Coach
I expect the club to put his long term health first and follow South's lead on medical retirement - Ingles and Sam Burgess.

possm

Coach
100% Crush
For you be able to retire the a player on medical grounds, they must have been looked at by an independent doctor who needs to agree there is a medical reason for them to retire as well.
Was Graham looked at by a doctor?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Coming from the Princess of Princesses, that’s priceless.
Okay, you’ve reached the “I know you are but what am I?” level of maturity..

Black is a club colour, has been since day dot.

Deal with it and move on.

boardlumps62

Juniors
So I click on Tyrell signs and I get what
Musby the Orange having it on with JimmyG give it a break guys.
Getting tired it's been a long offseason.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Broken signing to go with our broken team.
Lomax broken thumb
Rav broken hands
Aitken broken defence
Lafai broken heart
Pereira broken neck
Norman broken cheek
Hunt broken mind
JDB broken law
Sims broken groin
Frizell broken ball
Graham broken down
McInnis broken leg
Vaugan broken digit
Fans broken dreams.......

Not to mention that due to salary cap mismanagement, we cannot recruit anybody of note as we are BROKE.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So I click on Tyrell signs and I get what
Musby the Orange having it on with JimmyG give it a break guys.
Getting tired it's been a long offseason.
Hey man, I’m discussing the colours of this club & it’s heritage..

I can’t help it that Jimmy is trying to make it personal..

RedVee

First Grade
What’s wrong with black shorts ?

pre colour tv the league made away teams were other shorts if they judged a clash. Only lasted 1, maybe 2, years around 73 ish

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What’s wrong with black shorts ?
Nothing at all..

1. They’re part of our club colours
2. I’m sick of seeing the white tag from the shorts on our players arses when they wear dark undies under white shorts..

boardlumps62

Juniors
Hey man, I’m discussing the colours of this club & it’s heritage..

I can’t help it that Jimmy is trying to make it personal..
Sorry Musby I'm out of line carry on with your discussion re: club colours
What colour undies did they wear.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry Musby I'm out of line carry on with your discussion re: club colours
What colour undies did they wear.
Some are wearing red, others black..

Don’t get me wrong, they should be wearing those colours..

But that little white tag you get on the seam of the shorts (you know the one, it says size of the item of clothing along with washing instructions and other details) is clearly visible through the white shorts..

Once you notice it, you will keep seeing it and it will shit you more than Mary..

BLM01

First Grade
Says it all really Mary's words of wisdom do your best if that's good enough to make a spot so be it and work on your weaknesses
the master coach...so inspiring and much to look up to for anybody
He should take his own advice
I'd like to see a player tell the truth and say "Mary told me see flanno for advice"

Last edited:

Latest posts