What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So the Arrow sold out.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Weak.

I would play him in reggies, the whole year.

But Mal will not let that happen, he is not for Titans, he is for himself.

f**k the weak prick, play for Tweed all year.

Mr Spock!

Referee
It saddens me that Souths buy the weakest team's best player.

It's a shithouse system.

That's why we need a draft.

Since the deal is done I'd rather f**k him off this year since he's no longer part of our future plans, but it looks like that's not gonna happen.

Really disappointed with him though. He's been on record even recently as saying he loves this club and wants to win a premiership here, then a few weeks later goes and signs with Souths. Yeah, right dude. I mean, I can understand the move from a career perspective - he obviously doesn't think this club will be able to turn it around, but don't go around parading about how much you love the club when in reality you couldn't give a shit.

no name

Coach
Pretty disappointing, but you can’t blame him. The club has been a shambles since the Hayne signing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am being a bit mean, I know, bloke has look after himself.

But toughing it and being the guy that makes them good looks.

Left to me favourite QLDer Brimson.

But If I owned the Titans, dude would play reggies all year.

I am not giving him to the opposition, I am not wanting him in first grade.

But Mal coaches Qld so he will play.

New coach will be put in place quickly.

f**k Arrow, he is from Brisbane anyway, just keep your schoolboys, are getting there.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Since the deal is done I'd rather f**k him off this year since he's no longer part of our future plans, but it looks like that's not gonna happen.

Really disappointed with him though. He's been on record even recently as saying he loves this club and wants to win a premiership here, then a few weeks later goes and signs with Souths. Yeah, right dude. I mean, I can understand the move from a career perspective - he obviously doesn't think this club will be able to turn it around, but don't go around parading about how much you love the club when in reality you couldn't give a shit.
Yeah most players don't give a shit like us fans do. Its whoever gives me the most dollars.

I'm embarrassed that we've signed your best player. We were in that situation so many times.

You guys, ie the fans, deserve better than that but no one gives a rats about fans.

Mr Spock!

Referee
So yeah I'm so so sorry that we've treated your club the way we've been treated by others in the past.

And the Arrow signing just brings me shame and the Mitchell signing shows how much of a farce our game is.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Surely the south deal was for a lot more than what the titans offered him ?
He went the easy option.

Not the first or last.

But fans remember loyality, bloke who hang around in the tough times.

Souths the new Manly.....just buy.

gordsy

Juniors
He went the easy option.

Not the first or last.

But fans remember loyality, bloke who hang around in the tough times.

Souths the new Manly.....just buy.

So i take it Souths did offer him a lot more cash. Fan sentiment is great but they guys have 18 till 30-34 for the most part to earn as much as they can. Can't blame a bloke for looking after himself. It's not like the fans will pay his mortgage.

League guru

Juniors
I like how everyone bangs on about Arrows loyalty. What about all the pretenders who are prepared to take the big money for little to no effort. Taylor, Latu, Peats, Boyd, Peachy, Cartright are a few that come to mind. The administration and recruitment are a joke. At least Arrow puts in.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He should give every cent back, Titans need to stop buy Brisbane cast offs like Arrow and Taylor, keep Goldy boys. Brisbane boys who have come have proven bad investments, Taylor just terrible, Arrow just used you.
The administration and recruitment are a joke. At least Arrow puts in.
Yep he looks after himself, not much of a team player. Does run hard and tackle hard.

gordsy

Juniors
I doubt it was so much better, I think he is leaving to win more games, but who actually knows?

Well I hope he is getting more, his mortgage will be twice as much for a far inferior property.
That's a great point you make and one I've never given much thought too. I wonder how many players do. Maybe Rusty can get him a property in redfern for a cracking price...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Arrow is entitled to do whatever he wants. GC are a basket case and it’s not his job to give up opportunities and be a martyr for the rest of his career.
Of course he is.

Someone else like Brimson, or maybe another generation.

Someone will become that Goldie legend.

Arrow another moved around fella.