What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Dave's mate

Juniors
It’s somewhat ironic Marty Moylan is thought of more highly by the fans of his former club, us, than his current club who the majority of whom would like to see him gone.
Still the best 6 at the Sharkies by far. The other one is the worst player in the comp when a game needs to be won. An absolute fraud of a player

Kilkenny

Coach
Still the best 6 at the Sharkies by far. The other one is the worst player in the comp when a game needs to be won. An absolute fraud of a player

He may well be a better option than Shaun Johnson but given what I read from time to time on the Sharks forums I think the majority of there fans would like to see both moved on they are not exactly fan favourites down there in the Shire.

Kilkenny

Coach

You took great delight on hanging shite on James Maloney over the last two seasons and yet have a man love for Matt Moylan.

Matt Moylan career pales into insignificance in comparison to James Maloney.

I am not a big stats person but I am sure if I compared there respective careers there would be only one winner and that is James Maloney. A winner in all aspect’s. Twice the player Moylan ever was or wanted to be.

There is a fraud and it is Matt Moylan. He defrauded the Panthers in our hour of need and regardless of the circumstances he did what he did.

I feel sad for Matt Moylan because he wasted his talent. Perhaps more naturally gifted than James Maloney but he didn’t have the attitude to have a successful career.

Kilkenny

Coach
You are a deadset lunatic

I am aware you are not an evidence based forum poster but again I invite you to provide me evidence that am a lunatic. I know you won’t and can’t because Maloney enjoyed an infinitely better career than the underachieving Matt Moylan.

betcats

Referee
It’s somewhat ironic Marty Moylan is thought of more highly by the fans of his former club, us, than his current club who the majority of whom would like to see him gone.

Only some of his former club tbh but yeah i agree with you. I can’t blame the sharks fans, he hasn’t been a great pick up for them.

Kilkenny

Coach
Only some of his former club tbh but yeah i agree with you. I can’t blame the sharks fans, he hasn’t been a great pick up for them.

You have to wonder whether he is able to get his body right. Injuries have certainly held him back and he needs a good 2020 for him personally and for his team. The Sharks have some roster issues and Fifita is not getting any younger. Could be a tough year for them, I hope so anyway.

martielang

Bench
Would love to see the Sharkies at the bottom. They’ll still beat us twice, but the other 23 rounds will be good viewing.