What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita detained in Bali / exonerated by NRL

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I am jealous of your broom.

We have to kick blokes out for photos. Stupid photos!

Friday Night Broncos, have the best broom in league, Andrew Gee keeps it in his man cave.

Not quite VFL, but what a machine, even tired to turn victim, like the Essonbong Herd.

Roosters, Souths are jealous of your cover up ability and media control.

Not even our broom could have swept away all those peptides.

How is this thread still going? For a bunch of people that like to say they don't care about the Broncos, Ya'll like to talk about them a whole lot.

Reactions: gUt

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How is this thread still going? For a bunch of people that like to say they don't care about the Broncos, Ya'll like to talk about them a whole lot.
Fair point, close the entire forum.

Friday Night Broncos will not be discussed on a discussion forum.

Broom swept. Leave now the forum will be closed.

Thanks Andrew......

gUt

Coach
It's a burden only our mighty club can carry, with help of course from some of the lesser clubs like the Cows, Warriors, Storm, Knights and Raiders.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You have repeated this a number of times. I will assume for the purpose of the following that you have at least average intelligence, some life experience and a modicum of common sense (I know all three may be a sretetch).

Does any part of the statement 'his own lawyer admitted he was guilty' give you pause for thought? In the real world, solicitors act on the instructions of their clients and in their client's best interests. Have you ever seen a solicitor front a press conference and make full admissions that their client is guilty prior to it even getting before a Court?

I can guarantee you he was not acting on Fifita's instructions and definitely he was not acting in his best interests. In Australia he would be charged with professional misconduct. Why do you think he would do that? Do you accept at least the possibility that there was something else motivating his actions? What about the lawyer's actions of fronting another press conference once again without instructions to suggest that the $30K was all for legal fees. Do you believe that?

sounds like he has now admitted his guilt lol

"I was scared, I was really scared, just the position that I was in. My family and stuff like that and the club.

"But I shouldn't have done that. I put myself in that position."

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/brisba...5f9c-4d77-a690-24cc7e4607e3?ocid=Social-NRLFS

Old Mate

Juniors
Security camera footage captured on VHS.

Whilst some bloke’s uncle’s step sister at the NRL has access to a VHS player, they can’t find a head cleaner so the footage is all a bit grainy.

Case dismissed.

Diesel

Referee
Security camera footage captured on VHS.

Whilst some bloke’s uncle’s step sister at the NRL has access to a VHS player, they can’t find a head cleaner so the footage is all a bit grainy.

Case dismissed.
Todd will be pleased with this outcome

blue bags

First Grade
It's a burden only our mighty club can carry, with help of course from some of the lesser clubs like the Cows, Warriors, Storm, Knights and Raiders.
so your putting shit on those clubs, as a diversion , wake up please

Latest posts