What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eel01s

Bench
No offence but if it is one of Avenger's "gut feelings" then don't put much faith in it. How could he backflip on the signed contract unless the Tigers release him?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tigers would need to release him as he has already signed, not impossible but if he doesn't want to be there then they may be better off releasing him.

He is pretty young and could have made a rash decision, or got some bad advice

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon the bad advice would've been "If you sign with us for 2021 Parra will let you go and you'll get a massive upgrade on your existing 2020 contract."

But unlike with an established first grader, Utoikamanu is on so little that we can afford for him to sit around sulking all year on his development contract. Those games are for the big boys taking up a chunk of the cap, not for nuffies who aren't even in the top 30.

Eelogical

Referee
Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know