What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Frederick

Staff member
The Raiders are HUUUUURTING to be on Hard Knocks
They're stuck in OAK for one more year before going to LV,, they're going to have AB, Gruden, 3 first rounders, one of which might be a new franchise QB. still a shit ton of money to bring in free agents.

It's the lock of all locks, SURELY!

shiznit

Coach
We were the easiest choice in the history of Hard Knocks I reckon.... at nearly every level we are compelling...

- Last season in Oakland
- New Stadium being built in Vegas
- Jon Gruden
- Mike Mayock being a media personality and first year GM... watching him cut people will be interesting.
- Mark Davis is the kookiest owner in the league... people will be ducking blown away how f**king odd he is when they see it.

And that’s not even touching on the playing team...

Carr and his relationship with Gruden... Carr and his relationship with Brown... Browns relationship with Gruden. Browns relationship with Burfict... and just Browns general sanity... :joy::joy:

Richie Incognito... the last time I heard from him he was in a funeral home trying to shoot the employees because he wasn’t sure his dad was actually dead... :flushed::flushed:

This season will be :fire::fire:

Frederick

Staff member
We were the easiest choice in the history of Hard Knocks I reckon.... at nearly every level we are compelling...

- Last season in Oakland
- New Stadium being built in Vegas
- Jon Gruden
- Mike Mayock being a media personality and first year GM... watching him cut people will be interesting.
- Mark Davis is the kookiest owner in the league... people will be ducking blown away how f**king odd he is when they see it.

And that’s not even touching on the playing team...

Carr and his relationship with Gruden... Carr and his relationship with Brown... Browns relationship with Gruden. Browns relationship with Burfict... and just Browns general sanity... :joy::joy:

Richie Incognito... the last time I heard from him he was in a funeral home trying to shoot the employees because he wasn’t sure his dad was actually dead... :flushed::flushed:

This season will be :fire::fire:

dogslife

Coach
I'll just leave this here

EAQXnl0WwAAk_Kj.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
Source: Antonio Brown's agent conditionally terminates relationship
ESPN2:01 PM ET3 Minute Read

Cruz: I'm worried about AB's well-being
Josina Anderson and Victor Cruz express their concerns about Antonio Brown's mental health, and Anderson adds that Brown's issues run deeper than football.

Agent Drew Rosenhaus conditionally terminated his relationship with Antonio Brown until the free-agent wide receiver seeks counseling, an NFL Players Association source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...tionally-terminates-relationship?platform=amp

Latest posts