What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

getsmarty

Immortal
sack-mcgregor-2020-jpg.34092

remote.axd

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

YoHadrian

Juniors

LINESPEED

Juniors
Can someone copy and paste the article. Thanks in advance

I do like the Fox prediction also:

“Paul McGregor to be sacked by mid-season

The Dragons underwent an end of season review following their second last placed finish in 2019, but the head coach curiously escaped much of the blame for the horror season.

McGregor called on close friend Phil Gould to conduct the review, which resulted in a shake-up of the Dragons’ backroom and support staff.

Now McGregor is the last piece of the former puzzle and if the Dragons start slowly in 2020 there won’t be any scapegoats left to shield the head coach”

You’re toast Waterboy - the game’s up!

st george sam

Juniors
I can see how this all plays out. $100 says the following takes place.

2020 Dragons improve, scrape into 8, Flanagan gets head role at another club.

2021 Dragons finish 15th and McGregor put on notice.

More likely:-

2021 Dragons win first 4 games McGregor get a 2 year extension Dragons lose next 7 games win 2 more games and lose the rest.

Gareth67

First Grade
The maestro says - “Now you blokes just hang on , for your information I had a side trip to some place called Tennessee whilst I was in the U.S. of A . Anyhow I happen to meet a couple of most knowledgeable fella’s who said that they were R.L fans and had also watched the mighty Dragons play . Tweedle Dee And Tweedle Dum were their names ( twins I think ? ) and were kind enough to give me a few tips on how to improve our ‘ D ‘ , whatever the f**k that is . So season 2020 will be one of my best on record - see ya at the game ! “ DE0586CB-64AC-42FD-A1A4-922AE5F9A448.jpeg

Last edited:

merahputih

Juniors
The maestro says - “Now you blokes just hang on , for your information I had a side trip to some place called Tennessee whilst I was in the U.S. of A . Anyhow I happen to meet a couple of most knowledgeable fella’s who said that they were R.L fans and had also watched the mighty Dragons play . Tweedle Dee And Tweedle Dum were their names ( twins I think ? ) and were kind enough to give me a few tips on how to improve our ‘ D ‘ , whatever the f**k that is . So season 2020 will be one of my best on record - see ya at the game ! “ View attachment 35387
Judging by the guy on the right's shirtfront he's just sat through one of The Maestro's speeches.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
The maestro says - “Now you blokes just hang on , for your information I had a side trip to some place called Tennessee whilst I was in the U.S. of A . Anyhow I happen to meet a couple of most knowledgeable fella’s who said that they were R.L fans and had also watched the mighty Dragons play . Tweedle Dee And Tweedle Dum were their names ( twins I think ? ) and were kind enough to give me a few tips on how to improve our ‘ D ‘ , whatever the f**k that is . So season 2020 will be one of my best on record - see ya at the game ! “ View attachment 35387
de0586cb-64ac-42fd-a1a4-922ae5f9a448-jpeg.35387

They certainly look a few slices short of a loaf.
Odds on, Kevvie will pick them for Origin to try and combat our pairing of brothers, Tom and Jake Trbojevic.

I tell you, they look sharp!

THE CHAMP

First Grade

If I looked like that I’d be pretty angry too

Latest posts