What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Gear

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

callmack1

Staff member
All 2020 gear is not up on the website!

Rabbitohs 2020 ISC Range: https://shop.rabbitohs.com.au/2020-isc-range/

I bought a 2020 Home jersey, both coloured training singlets and a cap a few weeks ago when they became availible but now that the rest is there, I also got the green training tee, the green polo, training shorts and the hoody.

Yes, it's a lot of money but throughout the year I always put a little bit aside to get some new Season gear!

Rabbits20

Immortal
All 2020 gear is not up on the website!

Rabbitohs 2020 ISC Range: https://shop.rabbitohs.com.au/2020-isc-range/

I bought a 2020 Home jersey, both coloured training singlets and a cap a few weeks ago when they became availible but now that the rest is there, I also got the green training tee, the green polo, training shorts and the hoody.

Yes, it's a lot of money but throughout the year I always put a little bit aside to get some new Season gear!
Awesome bro, sadly I can’t afford any right now. Later on in the year hopefully I can.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would love to get some training shorts but $60 is a rort.
Just for your info members get a $20 merchandise voucher for the season and a 10percent discount on top of that amongst other benefits of being a member.

HELP THE CLUB
As Members, your emotional and financial investment into our great Club is vital to both our survival and progress. We are a club that operates without the safety net of a licensed club, and in a hugely competitive marketplace with so many sporting teams in Sydney – we need your support to remain “The Pride of the League”. Your investment has a tangible impact on everything that we do here.

SUPPORTER MEMBERS RECEIVE:
  • Extra Membership Merchandise Item
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
  • 2020 Membership Pack; with Member choice of cap or scarf
  • Choose from a selection of players for the front of your Member Card
  • $20 Online Merchandise Voucher
  • 10% off at the Rabbitohs Megastore
  • Exclusive Sponsor Offers
  • Access to our P&O Member Deck at post-match functions at ANZ Stadium
  • Vote for the Roy Asotasi Members’ Choice Award
  • Get Member First announcements and our exclusive newsletter sent to your inbox
  • Entry to the 2020 Members Tipping Competition
  • Member Co. Memberships (Aged 18+) with voting rights.
  • Access to 2020 Member-exclusive events, clinics and open training sessions

https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/supporter-member/

Travitoh

First Grade
Just for your info members get a $20 merchandise voucher for the season and a 10percent discount on top of that amongst other benefits of being a member.

HELP THE CLUB
As Members, your emotional and financial investment into our great Club is vital to both our survival and progress. We are a club that operates without the safety net of a licensed club, and in a hugely competitive marketplace with so many sporting teams in Sydney – we need your support to remain “The Pride of the League”. Your investment has a tangible impact on everything that we do here.

SUPPORTER MEMBERS RECEIVE:
  • Extra Membership Merchandise Item
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
  • 2020 Membership Pack; with Member choice of cap or scarf
  • Choose from a selection of players for the front of your Member Card
  • $20 Online Merchandise Voucher
  • 10% off at the Rabbitohs Megastore
  • Exclusive Sponsor Offers
  • Access to our P&O Member Deck at post-match functions at ANZ Stadium
  • Vote for the Roy Asotasi Members’ Choice Award
  • Get Member First announcements and our exclusive newsletter sent to your inbox
  • Entry to the 2020 Members Tipping Competition
  • Member Co. Memberships (Aged 18+) with voting rights.
  • Access to 2020 Member-exclusive events, clinics and open training sessions

https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/supporter-member/

If i were in an area that was relevant to Souths, I'd already be a member.
Unfortunately Adelaide has never recieved any love from the club, with a preference to take games 1 hour out of Sydney and Brisbane instead of a non-NRL market capable of attracting 15k-20k that already has a strong South Sydney following.
The only thing that really appeals to me is a vote and even then, how often would i actually be voting on something that mattered to me?

My money will be going to Adelaide Adrenaline Ice Hockey this winter, even though i won't make it to a lot of the games. They need my money a lot more than South Sydney do.

callmack1

Staff member
Our 2020 Nines jersey has been revealed!! Absolutely love it! A bit different but it looks great!

2911-949.jpg 2912-949.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
All my new 2020 gear arrived!! There's a fair bit there haha.

Got the 2020 home jersey, green training top, green and black training singlets, green media polo, training shorts, the hoody and the black media cap.

Absolutely loving it!
Wow wow wow, what a day for you then!

Latest posts