What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
He pushes the limit and he made a mistake in that case.

But guess what I’d back his knowledge on so many issues over most and certainly you.

f**king lol.

His job is to create controversy, increase ratings and push certain agendas.

He’s not there as an educational resource.

taipan

Referee
I was being Sarcastic. If we wait for everyone to be singing exact same tune Nothing will be done .. And you are saying because that will never happen we should do nothing ? The claim that China will never do anything and only buy coal from somewhere else is not necessarily true . You think they are not concerned with pollution in their cities ? They did have a zero population growth policy for a while too.

Anyway heres a link for a bit of remedial study for DS and his mate Dee fer

https://climatekids.nasa.gov/tree-rings/

That's not what I'm saying. Whether X% don't agree, in the end will have no impact, because the reality is people are experiencing a warming climate, and Govts even ScoMo's have acknowledged the emissions have to be reduced.Despite some within the Govt who are not on board.
The question is ,do you throw thousands out of work quickly, yet the effect will not impact teh global position.Joel FitzGibbon and Albo virtually admitted it's not practical.The Greens could not give a stuff whose out of work in the bush or regionals.That's why Labor lost in Qld.

Of course China is concerned with pollution anyone who breathes does, but they are facing a slow down in the economy, and the last thing they need is people being thrown out of work ,because they all of a sudden. reduce coal usage rapidly for their industries producing steel.
Albanese has stated us dropping coal exports will have zero impact on China's import of coal.Someone else will take up the slack.
Have a look at their military buildup, with all the steel requirements and their huge infrastructure projects.That ain't gonna stop.

Not racing anymore. He currently is working for Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor, he does Lavatory inspections in major cities of the world.

So is that how he gets so "well connected " Like DS was saying ? hmmm and doing his own research eh?

Quigs

Immortal
And the Libs are like the Donks and the Rorters. Everyone knows or finally realises (eventually) that they are just ripping off, rorting and making the rules up as they go along.

Water buy backs for the mates - cashless debit cards ($10 grand each run by the mates) - no banking royal commission - no Parliamentary Integrity Commission etc etc etc.

carcharias

Immortal
And the Libs are like the Donks and the Rorters. Everyone knows or finally realises (eventually) that they are just ripping off, rorting and making the rules up as they go along.

Water buy backs for the mates - cashless debit cards ($10 grand each run by the mates) - no banking royal commission - no Parliamentary Integrity Commission etc etc etc.
And win

I reckon he's there to be a mouthpiece for the silent majority. You know, the ones that win, unwinable elections .

I reckon hes there to sell poor quality power tools to the silent majority who know no better. Honest Allans got a deal for you! You got a shed full of them Defer ? Yes or no answer ... Dont blame me its Carchs rules.

carinashark

First Grade
If it wasn’t Allan Jones who would it be, Ray Hadley? They both are experts aren’t they.
Allan knows his way around a men’s cubicle, expert.
Ray knows a lot about family abuse, expert.

taipan

Referee
Big roof
Rained a bit over the last week to

You care for the environment then? But ,but you're supposedly in denial ,like moi.

Just had yellow bin emptied. Leaving it out in the open to fill, missus not thrilled, plus a stack of buckets.Not one mm of this colourless stuff ,is going to leave my premises.I'll fight for every drop.
Been mulching and composting for yonks.

Big roof
Rained a bit over the last week to

Now I am jealous! We got a big roof too but 7 ml over last month ( mostly heavy dew) just doesnt fill the tanks. . Can you tell Scomo hes leader of ALL Australia now, hes meant to be praying for us too, not just his shire mates.Oh tell him Im sorry for anything bad I said or thought about him too.

carcharias

Immortal
You care for the environment then? But ,but you're supposedly in denial ,like moi.

Just had yellow bin emptied. Leaving it out in the open to fill, missus not thrilled, plus a stack of buckets.Not one mm of this colourless stuff ,is going to leave my premises.I'll fight for every drop.

ha
If you’re not a f**king absolute lunatic 100% climate change warrior then you’re a denier.

you can’t even question it.

I am a bit of a greeny by being a tight arse.
We actually recycle heaps.
All the soft plastics we take to coles.
Compost bin
Our red bin has hardly anything in it.

I love the concept of being self sustainable with full solar and water tanks , Aquaponics fish/ Vege’s.

For no other reason than I just find it interesting.

Last edited:

Latest posts