What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

1E552887-A735-4367-B21E-321C4EE77753.jpeg.581af120025468f7610ee54255fe81db.jpeg

82090896_598945263984297_2462773104095526912_n.jpg

GLASGOW RUGBY LEAGUE READY TO FLOURISH AFTER RE-BRAND

Glasgow RL was reborn in 2018, established as a new club from the ashes of a long rugby league history. Rugby League was first played in the major Scottish city in 1909 when an Australian tour team played “Other Nationalities” at Celtic Park. More recently, current Scottish international and Batley Bulldogs fullback David Scott, was first discovered playing in Glasgow for the Easterhouse Panthers.

Designed by Matt Haines, the new club logo features an anchor, symbolising Glasgow’s shipbuilding industry which has shaped the landscape of the River Clyde. The City motto “Let Glasgow Flourish” is extremely relevant to the club at this stage in its existence. Their colours; bottle green and gold, are the primary colours of the local council.

Glasgow RL’s administration team is small but dedicated to seeing the greatest game of all flourish in their city. The re-brand signifies the club’s intention to continue the good work they have started. I believe the potential marketing opportunities in the future are enormous with a push for more “Big city name clubs” from parts of the Rugby League media in Europe.

The 2020 season is an exciting one for Glasgow RL. They are striving to build a sustainable club moving forward. This year they launch an under 16s team to offer more opportunities for the youth in the area. The senior team will enter the North East Cup for the second time and also strive to improve from on the field in this year’s McEwans Scottish National League.

Glasgow Rugby League welcome any potential new sponsors who are able to assist in running the club and their development plans. Sponsorship opportunities start from £50. If this is something which might interest you or your business, DM us at Chasing Kangaroos and we will put you in touch with the right people.

sempmrh

Juniors
I think by introducing this new shield system the NRL has unnecessarily put too many restrictions on themselves when it comes to branding. I think the first NRL Women's Premiership logo - a simplified and refined version of the existing NRL shield branding - is the path they should have gone down league wide. I'm not saying all logos should be white - just something clean enough that it can be used for different applications.

Holden_NRL_Women's_Premiership_Logo.png

sempmrh

Juniors
The Wolfpack jerseys look good but it’s a little strange that they would use what looks like a soccer template for their reveal imagine instead of official BLK artwork - or even a photo of a real jersey.

I think I preferred the ISC jerseys.

grouch

First Grade
Clever the way they've used the shape of their logo on the front there. Much more subtle and classy than, the Cowboys horns abomination. It's a great kit. The Wolfpack are so hot right now