What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 day tests

TheParraboy

Staff member

from the article, great to see Kholi speak out

The most scathing criticism came from cricket maestro and Indian captain Virat Kohli, who blatantly brushed off the idea of four-day Tests.

“I am not a fan. I think the intent will not be right then because then you will speak of three-day Tests, I mean where do you end? Then you will speak of Test cricket disappearing. I don’t endorse that at all,” Kohli said.

“I don’t think that’s fair to the purest format of the game. How cricket started initially and five-day Test matches was the highest of Tests you can have at the international level. According to me, it shouldn’t be altered.”

Meth

Staff member
I wasn't a fan of the idea until our recent tour of Australia. Now I see it as a much better chance of a draw.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Not interested in 4 day tests. They struggle to bowl 90 overs in a day and all of a sudden they now can bowl 98 overs.

Latest posts