What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 College Football Season

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yikes... that’s dark... :joy::joy:

I get it though... I was the same in the final couple of years of Al Davis’ life.

Yeah drafting the kid because he’s a Ohio native as one of those stupid things bad franchises do...

kinda like the NBA a couple of seasons ago when the Sun’s drafted Ayton because he went to Arizona State...

Passed on Luka Doncic... SMH...

It does help that he looks like a pretty good QB. GIven some time to develop.

And at least Al Davis wanted to win. Mike Brown just wants to make money.

shiznit

Coach
It does help that he looks like a pretty good QB. GIven some time to develop.

And at least Al Davis wanted to win. Mike Brown just wants to make money.

ohhh yeah don’t get me wrong I got no problems with taking Burrow at #1...

if you’re stuck at #1 and need a QB you take Burrow.

but if you have multiple needs and CAN get Tua AND extra picks...

I’d trade out as I think this Tua situation is a perfect storm where you have a super special once every 6 or 7 year QB prospect who for whatever reason is going to fall...

if you can take advantage of that you could transform your team in one class....

shiznit

Coach
You ain’t wrong... it’s kinda telling that the only LSU player to throw a TD in the NFL in the last half of the decade was OBJ... :joy::joy:

But it’s all good... they can throw 60M bomb’s off their knees in a pro day... SMH...

Latest posts