What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You are always putting shit on me. Mostly in the cricket section. I was one of the best cricketers in my group of friends in high school. Just, back off.
Demon fast bowler. I'm pretty sure I'm not giving away too many secrets by saying that the T stood for 'Thunderbolt'.

Tigers would need to release him as he has already signed, not impossible but if he doesn't want to be there then they may be better off releasing him.

He is pretty young and could have made a rash decision, or got some bad advice

Maybe they 'forgot' to register his contract? Or maybe his TPA with Orana Utes and Camping Gear fell through when they saw how his name was spelt?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
My little auction ended last night and we got $850 for a framed Parra jersey which the lady has donated to her local Milton RFS. Milton we’re heavily impacted so couldn’t be happier, I’m pretty chuffed!

#Parrapower
Well done mate! A boxer I manage has done the same with the trunks he won the Aussie title in. He won by stoppage in 97 seconds, so they’re practically brand new :)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Jason-W...id-of-Australian-bushfire-appeal/324037106996