What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Kornstar

Coach
Not a chance in hell would I consider Tannehill, Prescott or Wentz better QBs.
Cousins, Ryan neither.
Even as a 49ers fan I wouldn’t put Garropplo above him.

Wilson and Brees I can agree with.

Yep, Rodgers is easily top 10 still. New head coach, new offence and they won 13 games this year. He isn't as good as he was but most teams would take him in a heartbeat over their current QB.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep, Rodgers is easily top 10 still. New head coach, new offence and they won 13 games this year. He isn't as good as he was but most teams would take him in a heartbeat over their current QB.

What about Brady?
Rodgers can still be top 3 I think. Just hasn't been this year

Kornstar

Coach
What about Brady?
Rodgers can still be top 3 I think. Just hasn't been this year

Brady is top 20 (probably closer to 20 after this year) but Rodgers is still top 10, probably between 6 and 10. Next year after he's had a full year in this offence it will be interesting to see where he will rank.

T.S Quint

Coach
Brady is top 20 (probably closer to 20 after this year) but Rodgers is still top 10, probably between 6 and 10. Next year after he's had a full year in this offence it will be interesting to see where he will rank.

I don’t think I could find close to 20 QBs better than Brady either. He’s had no one to throw it to this season. I reckon his stats would have been better if Antonio Brown wasn’t a f**kwit. There are younger, more athletic QBs with bigger arms strength and with rushing ability around these days, but there aren’t many who are smarter and know the game as well as he does. He can game manage his team to a SB...just like Manning did.

T-Boon

Coach
Brady still has a season in him. Unsure about 2 or 3

Surely there is something else he could do with his life. Maybe get into coaching. He is 42 and hanging out with 25 year olds. It has to get kind of weird at some point.

Kornstar

Coach
Surely there is something else he could do with his life. Maybe get into coaching. He is 42 and hanging out with 25 year olds. It has to get kind of weird at some point.

I'd imagine the millions of dollars he gets paid erases any weirdness to be honest.

How are the Packers and 49ers fans feeling today? Chiefs pretty much did all they had to do to beat the Titans, which was never in doubt imo.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'd imagine the millions of dollars he gets paid erases any weirdness to be honest.

How are the Packers and 49ers fans feeling today? Chiefs pretty much did all they had to do to beat the Titans, which was never in doubt imo.

I’m feeling pumped, but wary of the Packers.
Not even thinking about the Chiefs right now.

Latest posts