What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

strider

Post Whore
I don't understand ... we are in a pool of 4 teams but we only play 2 of them - am I missing something? We don't ply the sharks in pool games?

Spooner

Juniors
The NRL nines is back in Perth. The prize money is going to be attractive enough to ensure that the squads contain some if not all the superstars. What side do you think BA will put in?

The NRL nines is back in Perth. The prize money is going to be attractive enough to ensure that the squads contain some if not all the superstars. What side do you think BA will put in?

Probably the left. f**ken O'Neill will probably stuff it up though.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone else excited about this!

I know I'm not.

Just imagine Gary

We win this Nines, then we currently hold two of the three major titles the game has to offer

images

Suitman

Post Whore
Actually it looks like Dundas Valley Rugby Union jumper. Ping Valley Boy @Suitman

And we own the Vikings now, their clubhouse.

Indeed it does. Their jersey was a double striped blue, on yellow. Very similar.
My brother played for them. I never did. I played for Epping Rugby Union. Strangely enough, they were also blue and gold as well. Horizontal stripes. @Gronk