What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: India v Australia at Rajkot, Jan 17 2020

Desert Qlder

First Grade
We've got a team full of ozzie rules hipsters. I'm sure they go good playing space invaders on the retro arcade game in Fitzroy cafe, but playing cricket for Australia is another matter.

Hutty1986

Immortal
These blokes were never getting near that score. Will need a big turnaround to be any chance in the third game

Some puzzling selections

Richardson is averaging over 30 with the ball in ODIs and still gets picked, also despite looking largely unthreatening

Carey at 5 when he's proven to be so good lower down the order

This Ashton Turner character who I've only just found out about a couple of days ago seems woefully out of form, judging by his recent record

Agar in the team who has done absolutely f**king all with bat and ball

We've got a lot better going around and wasting their time in the Big Beatoff - f**king play them you gimps

blaza88z

Coach
I don't see how Ashton Turner is any better than someone like Maxwell, if they want someone to come in and bash it around at a high strike-rate, at least pick the best one we've got to do that job.

That's obviously his role in the team.

Richardson can't start in the 3rd game, it has to be Hazlewood for mine.

blaza88z

Coach
I thought we were in a great position to come over the top of them, Smith and Marnus did a good job ticking it over at 6 an over, we just needed some late bashing and we didn't get it.