What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Harris Claimed by Cancer (edited)

Very sad news, love and respect to friends and family. I know what it’s like.

We all get powered up for bushfires, but this cancer fight claims many more human lives and dashes more dreams and hopes.

So you see a cancer person collecting at the mall, grab a few shekels and forget the receipt.

Nothing much, we can all do a tiny bit.

This stuff is way more important than our beloved game.

As a child of the 80s, Mark Harris was before my time but I knew of him through my love of the history of game. My father in law rated him and I brought him up last night. Got a few yarns of games he saw him play. Said he was a big unit and when in full flight only once saw him stopped by a Manly centre. He said the pair collided so hard, but they just both paused probably dazed. Crowd went silent in awe. Said it put the Chief/Spud hits in the shade. Otherwise, Mark Harris just smashed defenders out of the way.

Respect to his family and the Roosters faithful. You've lost a great one.

Very sad news, love and respect to friends and family. I know what it’s like.

We all get powered up for bushfires, but this cancer fight claims many more human lives and dashes more dreams and hopes.

So you see a cancer person collecting at the mall, grab a few shekels and forget the receipt.

Nothing much, we can all do a tiny bit.

This stuff is way more important than our beloved game.
Yes, TSP, it certainly puts things into perspective. While it is a game that we all love, it is just a game and there are more important things in life to worry about and deal with.