What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young Bulls Mavoni Tuifua

Gareth67

First Grade
The man has ability and plenty of it , just wondering how long he is contract at the Tigers is for ? Our mob would need a head start on all other clubs to sign the young bloke .

George Dragon

Juniors
How long is he signed at the Tigers for George?
The man has ability and plenty of it , just wondering how long he is contract at the Tigers is for ? Our mob would need a head start on all other clubs to sign the young bloke .
In his second year of a 2 year Flegg contract.
Mario is looking at him getting a DP contract.
Willie is a big fan of his.

getsmarty

Immortal
Upgraded
Zachary Lomax 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025
Tristan Sailor 2020

New faces

Tyrell Fuimaono (Panthers), Issac Luke (Warriors), Eddie Blacker, Jackson Ford, Jason Saab (upgraded from development contracts), Brayden Wiliame (Catalans)
Trent Merrin 2020 2021

Development contracts

Player
Contracted seasons
Mathew Feagai 2020 2021
Max Feagai 2020 2021
Hayden Lomax 2020 2021
Joe Lovodua 2020
Shaun Sauni-Esau 2020 2021 2022
Jayden Sullivan 2020 2021 2022
Adam Clune 2020

Maddragon99

Juniors
Great looking prospect from the Tigers I think he’d be worth an investment. Poor Dragon’s boys are getting bashed!

dragon thomo

Juniors
I agree Old Timer, i dont care if we went that way, and yes I have said that McInnes is a good player but he is not irreplaceable. I believe he lacks skill in his attack.

possm

Coach
What is the pre occupation with getting rid of our best player for the last 2 years?

How about we f**k JDB off & use that money and just buy the kid and maybe 1 or 2 others.
If all our forwards were fit and did their job in defence, then the reliance on McInnes to so frequently assist in defence would fade substantially. Having said that, if McInnes really wants to stay, I am sure he will stay.

My feeling is that McInnes has had a tough conversation with the new coaching staff and realises that want more from him in attack and on-field leadership. He is very capable of stepping up in these two areas so it should not be a big problem. I have seen McInnes kick effectively from dummy half in the past and also run from dummy half with good results. It is just a matter of adjusting his game, giving him more opportunities and energy to vary his game slightly.

So middle forwards, especially our props need to be much more effective in defence and with their positional play. I really believe that our new recruits Faamausili and Alvaro will excel in this area.

Whoever plays lock needs to be much more busier in defence.

Last edited:

Maddragon99

Juniors
What is the pre occupation with getting rid of our best player for the last 2 years?

How about we f**k JDB off & use that money and just buy the kid and maybe 1 or 2 others.
Not sure about McInnes time will tell how well Hunt plays at 7 this season. I’m leaning 65% Hunt will play 9 from 2022 & McInnes will be let go. Griffin won’t rush the decision so McInnes might leave of his own accord anyway.

As for JdB I’ve gone from being a JdB fan boy to being sceptical about his return. The Crown wouldn’t have gone ahead with a second trial if they didn’t think they could mount a stronger case. Plus holding the next trial in Sydney removes Jack’s home ground advantage with the juror pool. Even if he does comes back after 2.5yrs out of the game I don’t know how much impact he’d have anyway.

To the best of my knowledge Blacker is the only rookie forward we have that has any hype about him. I’d like to see some of our spare cap to pick up 2 or 3 prospects for the development squad.

possm

Coach
Not sure about McInnes time will tell how well Hunt plays at 7 this season. I’m leaning 65% Hunt will play 9 from 2022 & McInnes will be let go. Griffin won’t rush the decision so McInnes might leave of his own accord anyway.

As for JdB I’ve gone from being a JdB fan boy to being sceptical about his return. The Crown wouldn’t have gone ahead with a second trial if they didn’t think they could mount a stronger case. Plus holding the next trial in Sydney removes Jack’s home ground advantage with the juror pool. Even if he does comes back after 2.5yrs out of the game I don’t know how much impact he’d have anyway.

To the best of my knowledge Blacker is the only rookie forward we have that has any hype about him. I’d like to see some of our spare cap to pick up 2 or 3 prospects for the development squad.
Regarding De Belin's trial result so far, the same happened with the Hayne trial. But I can tell you one thing for sure, if the prosecutor was paying out of his own pocket, it would be very unlikely that a re-trial would happen. If the cmplaintant had to foot the bill, the same result.

Right now we a a long line of props who are all not of SOO quality and the same goes for our backrow. Hopefully, the coaching staff will get at least 4 props operating at first grade level and 3 backrowers doing the same. If this happens, we are in with a chance to make the top 4 in 2021.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Regarding De Belin's trial result so far, the same happened with the Hayne trial. But I can tell you one thing for sure, if the prosecutor was paying out of his own pocket, it would be very unlikely that a re-trial would happen. If the cmplaintant had to foot the bill, the same result.

Right now we a a long line of props who are all not of SOO quality and the same goes for our backrow. Hopefully, the coaching staff will get at least 4 props operating at first grade level and 3 backrowers doing the same. If this happens, we are in with a chance to make the top 4 in 2021.
I’ve been impressed how the development squad has been used thus far, it’s been a production line so not all the kids have come through at the same time making it easier to steadily debut the then gradually rather than all at once. Need to pinch some forwards so do the same thing.

Latest posts