What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2019/20 (Mens and Womens)

Wizardman

First Grade
The great Sandhu returns!!!!!! He has had enough of old Parraboys side and is making a late dash to get in. Please impress Parraboy!

Wizardman

First Grade
The way the Big Bash is run is a f**king shambles. You either play it in these conditions or you don't. There needs to be some sort of standard.

TIGER14

Bench
Spot on on both accounts. Season should be finished by February.

Yep. If ever there was a season to make you lose interest in the Big Bash this is it.
- Season goes too long - should go back to the format from a couple of years ago
- All games should be on free to air - I have Foxtel so it doesn't affect me but I find this has reduced general interest in the comp as a whole
- Lack of quality players - Time to increase the amount of international players allowed in each side, 2 just isn't enough. Bring it up to 3 or 4 to increase the quality and depth of sides.
- Presentation from Fox and 7. Both have been terrible. Bring back international commentators like Viv Richards. Getting sick of hearing about the rat that ate Steve Waugh's baggy green, Andrew Symond's theory about bails weighing too much and Mark Howard's general jibbering.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Yep. If ever there was a season to make you lose interest in the Big Bash this is it.
- Season goes too long - should go back to the format from a couple of years ago
- All games should be on free to air - I have Foxtel so it doesn't affect me but I find this has reduced general interest in the comp as a whole
- Lack of quality players - Time to increase the amount of international players allowed in each side, 2 just isn't enough. Bring it up to 3 or 4 to increase the quality and depth of sides.
- Presentation from Fox and 7. Both have been terrible. Bring bak international commentators like Viv Richards. Getting sick of hearing about the rat that ate Steve Waugh's baggy green, Andrew Symond's theory about bails weighing too much and Mark Howard's general jibbering.
*I think the season is going till near March...way too long.
*Foxtel has hurt a whole lot of sports. Cricket has joined the club.
*Import quota should absolutely be increased. If they want this comp to be international standard, they need more high standard players to bring it up. I'd have four imports.

Latest posts