What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan

wibble

Bench
Moylan looked like a proper 5/8 this week against the Panthers.

He kicked ok, ran very well, and threatened the line with either his own running or a clever pass when defenders came in on him, numerous times. And his defense was good too.

Let's hope that wasn't a one off against his old club. If he plays like that most weeks, I'll be very happy.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Flanno actually said in press conference Moylan had no strapping for first time this year, so maybe he is now also fit

SadShark

Bench
Kennedy getting his chance this season. Hope he’s been bulking up muscle.

As for the rugby league player imposter, exactly as expected.

SadShark

Bench
Whats the go with Moyza, is he happy at the club? Seems petty but his Insta shows zero sharks related pics even though he has been here for a couple of years now compared to a shiteload of panthers related pics from the past that he has up.
Even our own social media stuff has f**k all pics of Moyza in any promos and advertising.

There wouldnt be a sports player alive that doesnt have a shit tonne of work/team related pics of themselves and team mates all over their socials.

Seems a bit odd.
Speaks volumes. He put a picture up of him & Wade Graham (in civies, no team kit - I’m assuming they played @ The Panthers together without looking it up).

Not one picture of him or anyone else in the Manly’s Bitches uniform.

Last edited by a moderator:

chewsta

First Grade
Speaks volumes. He put a picture up of him & Wade Graham (in civies, no team kit - I’m assuming they played @ The Panthers together without looking it up).

Not one picture of him or anyone else in the Manly’s Bitches uniform.

Lol, Manly's bitches uniform.
Doesnt paint a good picture at all does it mate.
In comparison Kyle Flano had a million reasons to hold a grudge against the club with some of the crap that went on yet his socials are covered in Sharks pics.

Inferno

Coach
Kennedy getting his chance this season. Hope he’s been bulking up muscle.

As for the rugby league player imposter, exactly as expected.

Becomes an interesting conundrum. If Moylan does go down, do you bring Kennedy up or put Dugan at the back and play a genuine winger like Ronaldo.

I'd probably go the latter but there isn't much in it.

snout

First Grade
Im all for being different in that whole NRL stereotypical environment....but he seems a strange cat.
Just never looks comfortable in what you see on tv coverage.
On the park.
In the dressing rooms.
Weird shit at pennies. Broke curfew as club captain and cracked a sulk with the coach refusing to play a finals game.

chewsta

First Grade
Nahh im all good, I just cant work out what i possibly could have said to warrant it. Considering some of the arguments and insults thrown around in here. lol.