What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Roosters get a three-peat?

Will the Roosters get a three-peat?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

TheDalek079

Bench
If we do, it will be our third three-peat.

It will be difficult but we have the team to succeed. Sure Latrell f**ked off to redfern, but we still have Teddy, Toops, BMoz and Manu in the backline, with Hall or Billy Smith taking the vacant spot. Cronk will be harder to replace, but a spine of Teddy, Keary, Flanno/Lam and Friendy is still top class.

SBD82

Coach
If we do, it will be our third three-peat.

It will be difficult but we have the team to succeed. Sure Latrell f**ked off to redfern, but we still have Teddy, Toops, BMoz and Manu in the backline, with Hall or Billy Smith taking the vacant spot. Cronk will be harder to replace, but a spine of Teddy, Keary, Flanno/Lam and Friendy is still top class.
For me there’s a massive question mark over your halves. Flanno and Lam are both unproven, and concussion is going to hang as a cloud over Keary at least until he has built some time since his last one.

I know all teams need luck with injuries, but in the last two years the Roosters has the quality to cover an injury in the spine. This year an injury to Teddy or Keary could completely derail your season.

adamkungl

Immortal
It will be really tough to back up with 2 rookies in the backline.
For us to be as good as last year, Keary needs to step up his game to yet another level. 2018 Grand Final every week. Undisputed best half in the game.

Zadar

Juniors
For the good of the NRL, one could only hope that such a fairytale happens, for a club to continually succeed in this day of salary cap restraints, is a true indication that the system works.

When the board can buy a couple quality players, and pair them with rookies and blue collar players, shows a blueprint of what most other clubs should do, not spend outlandish amounts on impulse buys and hope, rather, smart buys and hard work.

#3peatforthegoodofthegame

Vic Mackey

Referee
It will be really tough to back up with 2 rookies in the backline.
For us to be as good as last year, Keary needs to step up his game to yet another level. 2018 Grand Final every week. Undisputed best half in the game.

It will be tough, their starting 13 will now only have 12 who have played for AUS/GB/NZ

Tommy Smith

Referee
Well if we did pull off the 3peat it'd be worth it from a neutrals perspective just to see Souths fans commit mass suicide.

I reckon a large portion of them struggle enough day to day with the knowledge that we're b2b champs; so I don't think they could survive a 3peat.

Especially if Latrine has a dud season as an obese fullback.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
In all honesty I think a winner this year may be a surprise. Don’t know which team may be a parra or raiders.

rabbits looking strong. What I want to see is how Robinson goes at coaching without having that on field coach in cronk. Whilst I have the utmost respect for him as a coach he has been gifted some unbelievable sides at his disposal. Good luck to them just wish my dragons had the same issue with the coach.

Fangs

Coach
Based on history no. Losing Mitchell and Cronk will hurt. The have decent depth so they will compete but teams like Canberra will be very hungry.