What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random International News

adamkungl

Immortal

yakstorm

First Grade
Is this a higher level league that they are launching? I'd heard there were some 20-odd teams in Spain. Or are they mostly transient/short-lived

It is a return of a national league (which they last had in 2018).

I believe the regional leagues, which were setup last year, will continue in 2020 in addition to the new National Championship.

adamkungl

Immortal
It is a return of a national league (which they last had in 2018).

I believe the regional leagues, which were setup last year, will continue in 2020 in addition to the new National Championship.

That's great. Hopefully Rugby League gives me an excuse to travel to Valencia one day!

A World Cup hosted by France + Catalonia + Valencia please...

Valencia Barcelona Paris Lyon
Toulouse Carcassonne Perpignan Bordeaux
Montpelier Avignon Marseilles Toulon

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
India has pulled out from Cabramatta 9s due to finances being stretched too thin.

Though they seem to have plans to play in 3 countries this year..
I'd assume Australia and India would be 2, wonder what they have in mind for a 3rd?

yakstorm

First Grade
A significant portion of their squad comes from New Zealand, and that is arguably the Jungle Cats would not exist if it wasn't for the Ethnic Rugby League competition run in the country, so I'd suggest there.

taipan

Referee

Notice on the same page,Whistler the ski resort in Canada will have a rugby league team in the Vancouver region.
Is there nothing now pour code can't do?
My bucket list I wish.Going to Canada for a spot of skiing with the jet set, then watching tee Whistler Wolves play a game of rugby league,.
But, but, the game is only played in 2 states ,and the Nth of England ,watched by the great unwashed.So it can't be true.

84321354_2767145880013219_7783251983334375424_n.jpg

Latest posts