What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9’s jersey

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Send no first graders.

Roosters are sending a retired VFL player.

Clearly not to be taken seriously.

Send the kids.

lolesi

First Grade
not sure why everyone gets so upset by this.

it is a relaxed tournament, has been happening for years since fitler, prince, bowen etc came out of retirement and played.

should be more guests, weird designs, random players.

it’s meant to be a nudge and giggle.

snout

First Grade
Who won it last year?
Was it even on or is it every 2nd year?

Send the jets

shaggs

Coach
I’ll be watching. Nice easy day to hang out at the pub and sink piss with the footy on in the background. it’s not serious and it isn’t a measure of the season ahead.

Sure beats another big bash game

ghoti

Bench
I'd love to see us take a couple spots with some retired guys instead of sending first graders...the 9s seem good for debuting young guys too, and useful for their careers in getting eyes on them by NRL scouts for when their clubs aren't ready to debut them. I think it has its uses if clubs wanna find a way to work with it. I'm sure the kids would be into it too so good for building a supporter base etc?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lewie looks fit enough still.....probably has promised the wife but.

But yeah, send the likes of Mulitano, Kennedy, just no bloke expected to start round 1.

Surely our Harold Matts and Flegg players can take a retire VFL princess.

They (VFL players) ruin the MCG so they do not get scrapped knees FFS.

cb4

First Grade
I'd love to see us take a couple spots with some retired guys instead of sending first graders...the 9s seem good for debuting young guys too, and useful for their careers in getting eyes on them by NRL scouts for when their clubs aren't ready to debut them. I think it has its uses if clubs wanna find a way to work with it. I'm sure the kids would be into it too so good for building a supporter base etc?
I'd love to see us go full strength whilst everyone else is taking celebrities.
Just win it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Would back him against the VFL flog, not a jersey flegg kid.

ET @ 18 would carve it up in nines.

Would back him against the VFL flog, not a jersey flegg kid.

ET @ 18 would carve it up in nines.
ET was his childhood hero and he grew up a Sharks fan who is now the Roosters kicking coach..... he used to be our kicking coach once upon a time

Latest posts