What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Mcinnes

TruSaint

Referee
Omg the talk about mc inness is ravaling. His tribute on the nrl app showing his best of 2019... I thought it was a miss write up.

What it shows him taking the ball up 4 or times in 1 yr... Cmon cam u can do better mate... That should be per game not a yr. Im disgusted in his appauling attack.. Once flanno redirects things and stops him from being a battering ram in defence then we might get to see the player he can and i know is.

SBD82

Coach
Omg the talk about mc inness is ravaling. His tribute on the nrl app showing his best of 2019... I thought it was a miss write up.

What it shows him taking the ball up 4 or times in 1 yr... Cmon cam u can do better mate... That should be per game not a yr. Im disgusted in his appauling attack.. Once flanno redirects things and stops him from being a battering ram in defence then we might get to see the player he can and i know is.
He ran from dummy half 122 times in 2019. Which puts him behind only Damien Cook and Cam Smith.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Its interesting

Roosters went with smaller middle players in 9/13 bench

worked for them

wonder if we are leaning to similar with our rotation of Mcinnes / Luc / Lawrie etc

kit66

Bench
Congratulations Cam.
He's our best player, a little shy and quiet to lead a team and confront refs I'd have thought but you can't take it away from him when he's so obviously earned it. I'm sure the boys will follow wherever he leads, I just hope he can push our case with the officials on field.