What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

This is where you just write anything about anything and pretend it to fit your (half-witted) agenda.
Nicholas Lewis statitician mathemetician scientist & climatologist has an agenda. He thinks majority of climate scientists are frauds. Charlatans. Tricksters. Con Men. etc.
he was right, the ocean is warming at expected levels. SWEET FA.

Generalzod

Immortal
One of the most ferocious storm I’ve have encountered went through the gymea Bay Area anyone else copped it my back yard and front looks like a winter wonderland

horrie hastings

First Grade
One of the most ferocious storm I’ve have encountered went through the gymea Bay Area anyone else copped it my back yard and front looks like a winter wonderland

All i have been hearing from about 3 pm at St Peters is distant thunder and nothing else.

taipan

Referee

Horizontal hail in Caringbah Souff(sic).Had a lake on the front lawn.Was here when we had the big hail storm in mid nineties,scared the sh*t out of me and the family, damaged tiles then.All good this time.

Quigs

Immortal
Hope someone can guarantee moi another ten good years. I'll take that option and then enter into renegotiagtions.

txta2

Bench
Hope the Lilli Pilli soccer club survived the storm. My hard earned taxes paid for the bloody thing....

carcharias

Immortal
Hope the Lilli Pilli soccer club survived the storm. My hard earned taxes paid for the bloody thing....
I played soccer there last year.
It not much different to any other club in the shire .
It’s just new.
Canteen
Couple of dunnys
Storage rooms
A big empty room for meetings etc.
There is no extra seating like claimed, they are stairs.
The actual grass is dirt.
The club got most of the money through fund raising.

go and have a look at bonnet bay if you want to see a kick arse club.

Eion

First Grade
I played soccer there last year.
It not much different to any other club in the shire .
It’s just new.
Canteen
Couple of dunnys
Storage rooms
A big empty room for meetings etc.
There is no extra seating like claimed, they are stairs.
The actual grass is dirt.
The club got most of the money through fund raising.

go and have a look at bonnet bay if you want to see a kick arse club.
Shhh you’ll ruin the narrative. Don’t you know the clubhouse was paid for out of money that was set aside for a Federal climate fund?
People just believe / make up any shit that suits them.