What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2019/20 (Mens and Womens)

TheParraboy

Staff member
If I was to follow any team in the BBL it would be the Heat. I'm mostly neutral, and who ever plays the Stars.
Still my curse of supporting teams that can't hold a lead continues.

MY BAD!

Surely a team similar to the Eels (Thunder) should be the go?

Forget the comp they won, they had the great man Jacques Kallis, wasn't a level playing field

Wizardman

First Grade
Yippie!!!! We are being treated to a repeat showing of Stoinis's record innings during the rain delay. I'll just play the song "I just want to kiss you all over" on my record player, get a beer and vasoline and enjoy the show!

Wizardman

First Grade
How come Henriques can't do this more often.
He is one frustrating player. The Stars have been bowling pies but he is still good enough to get them over the rope.
If you look over his BBL career, every season he will have one game where he will go apeshit and have dud scores for the rest of the tournament. I still don't trust him against good bowling.

TIGER14

Bench
He is one frustrating player. The Stars have been bowling pies but he is still good enough to get them over the rope.
If you look over his BBL career, every season he will have one game where he will go apeshit and have dud scores for the rest of the tournament. I still don't trust him against good bowling.

Yep. I was just saying this to a mate.
You can guarantee an innings or two like this from him every season. But the rest of the time he struggles to make a start.

Bazal

Post Whore
Henriques is such an underrated cricketer. Another one smacked around by injury and illness too.

At his best he's excellent

TIGER14

Bench
Anybody ever seen the rest of the lyrics to that 'I say boom boom boom let me hear you say wayo' soundclip that's always playing at Big Bash games?

https://www.metrolyrics.com/boom-boom-boom-lyrics-outhere-brothers.html

This verse is definitely interesting.....

Ow, I came to make you shake it
Till you break it
Caress your body until you're naked
Bend you over
Grab your shoulder
Slip my peter inside your folder
Make you sweat-a
Get you wet-a
Pump it faster to make it better
Dim the the lights then lock the room
Cos now it's time for me to hit that boom

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Yep. I was just saying this to a mate.
You can guarantee an innings or two like this from him every season. But the rest of the time he struggles to make a start.
Yep, averages don't lie. He is a bit of a flat track bully. Bad bowling and the right conditions, he can hit with anybody.

Latest posts