What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Whatever thread.

Frank Facer

First Grade
What a stadium. It holds 60 062 people and cost 1 million pounds to build. Coincidentally Arsenal's ground holds 60 260 people.

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
I once saw a video of Al Beilek who claims to have been part of the Project Montauk program. He claimed to have been teleported into 2 different times in the future. He said in the future they will use light and vibration to cure illness. Could this be what he was talking about?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
1_2e0b4ffa-70ee-462d-8339-21ff2022d05fJPG.jpg

Frank Facer

First Grade
My school should have had an annual handball tournament too. Come to think of it all Australian high schools and primary schools should have one. I was pretty good in my day. We used to even play handball brandball in primary school. Meaning that if you got out, then whoever ended up with the ball had the right to throw the tennis ball as hard as they could at you, while you were running away.

Last edited:

kit66

Bench
My school should have had an annual handball tournament too. Come to think of it all Australian high schools and primary schools should have one. I was pretty good in my day. We used to even play handball brandball in primary school. Meaning that if you got out, then whoever ended up with the ball had the right to throw the tennis ball as hard as they could at you, while you were running away.

I used to love playing this at school. We used those full rubber balls, same size as a tennis ball but soft rubber all through, very bouncy, allowed you to play very low and very fast shots. We didn't do brandball, we played a ridiculous and brutal game called Catch and Kill, I still don't know the rules, just don't get caught with the ball.